Chapter 3: truth or dare

Spencer's POV

After we finish dinner I decide it's time to watch a movie but I find myself staring at him. how does Derek do that? He keeps the conversation going no matter the situation. Wow he is so handsome. I can't stop staring at him.

"Wait what am I doing?" I scream aloud shaking my head quickly without thinking.

"Are feeling ok spence?" Garcia asks looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Yeah just thinking about things,thats all." I say with most confusing facial expression ever.

"Ok well why don't I clean up and you guys can go pick a movie." She says grabbing the plates and heading to the sink.

"Yeah let's do that, Derek what do you want to watch?" I shout as I jump on to couch grabbing the remote for my Apple TV and click on the Netflix icon.

"Maybe something that has to do with history or something with non-stop action. " He states jumping over the back of the couch sitting next to me and puts his arm behind me on the back Of The couch.He watches as a smile creeps on to my face as I realize the perfect movie.

"The great escape from 1963?" I questioned looking at the beautiful man sitting next to me. A smile appears on his face. Ugh he is trying to kill me with that gorgeous smile.

"Oh even I want to watch that movie!" Garcia shouts from the kitchen.

"Damn it my internet is down" I say as throw the remote on the other side of the couch.

"While we wait for it to start working why don't we play a game?" Garcia asks as she sits in the chair next to the couch.

"What game?" I question raising one eyebrow. I already know where this is going.

"Truth or dare" she states while giggling.

"We aren't teenagers Garcia" I state as if she has asked the impossible of me.

"Come it won't kill nobody spence it's just I little bit of fun please can we all play?" Derek says putting his Hand on my knee. he doesn't take his hand off. I can feel a blush start to rush up my cheeks.

"Fine" I quietly state aloud. I so dont want to know where this is gonna end up.

"Ok we will use an app." Garcia states as she turns her phone out ward facing us and shakes it alittle. she sets he phone in the middle of my coffee table and we slide on the floor around the table.

"Derek you go first." I state sliding the phone over to him. He smiles and clicks the screen.

"Truth" he states then clicks it.

"Have you ever kissed a guy?" He reads the question aloud. "umm ya I mean who hasn't!" He laughs and hands the phone to me. "Your turn"

"Ok dare" I click dare trying to be cocky well trying to impress derek. it reads "kiss the player on your right on the lips." When I finish reading it in my mind I can't believe my eyes no way I got this dare.

"I am not doing this" I say not even wanting them to know what it was. I wonder how Derek would react if I kissed him? he probably would freak out on me.

"Just do it spence whatever it is no one else but us three will know about it." Derek states as he motions his finger in a circle.

"No I can't" I say looking down at my lab hiding the phone behind me.

"Come on its fine" Garcia states liking at smiling I swear I think she did all this on purpose like the internet an the truth and dare. she is a genius you know.

"Ok fine Derek close your eyes" I say turning myself to look at Derek.

"Ok.." he states awkwardly as he closed he eyes. Am I really gonna do this? I mean it's no better time than now right? Ok I can do this. Here goes nothing.

I take a deep breath and lean in....

-------------------------------------
Sorry for the cliffhanger but I had to. I love you guys thanks for reading. sorry I haven't updated my stories in a while but this one only has 2 chapters left. so enjoy.
•Do you guys like the new cover I made please let me know in the comments?•

AK