Chapter 2: The accident

Spencer's POV

who is in the picture? I wonder well I'm thinking about who it could possible be.

I am about to look when...

"Hey spence, I think I got all of it! Did you call Garcia?" He asks me smiling and putting the stuff on the dining room table. I quickly hit the power button locking his phone.

"Uh..yeah she said she be here in twenty minutes! Oh and here's your phone." I say walking over to him well running my hand on the back of head. I hand him his phone and he slips it his pocket.

"Let me guess she was already in the car right after you asked her if she wanted to hang out with us?" He says smirking a little. aww he so cute when he smirks! Wait what? What is wrong with me I don't call guys cute non the less Derek.

"Yeah so what's in the bags?" I ask trying to look over Derek's shoulder. which he quickly moves to block my view.

"It's a surprise!" He says

"Why?" I ask raising an eyebrow

"That's a surprise too!" He says smiling childish like when a child is doing they should be and they get caught.

"Ok..." I say stepping away from the table. I head to the couch.

Derek went to hide what ever was in the bags in the closet. he came back and went in the kitchen.

"So what are we watching?" Derek calls from the kitchen.

"What ever you guys want to?" I say as I get up and walk to the kitchen to check on the food.

As I get in the kitchen I see Derek standing by the stove. I walk over to him and me being so clumsy I trip on the corner the counter and fall forward. As I am about to fall on my face a pair of strong arms and a muscular chest catch me. But before he catches me I hit my head edge of the of counter top

"Ouch ..Oh ..Umm..sorry" I say pushing myself off of him. I am heavily blushing but why am I blushing? I don't like him like that and I am not gay.

"Are you ok? Did you hit your head on the counter spence?" He asks with a look of worry written all over his face.

"I'm fine!" I say looking at the ground. as blood drips down my forehead.

"Spence your head!" I hear Garcia yell as she walks in the door.

"It's fine I promise!" I say still looking at the ground. I feel I hand on my chin lifting my chin to look up at him. He has really pretty eyes. What am I doing stop thinking like that.

"Please let me fix it?" He looks me dead in the eyes. i can see the hurt in his eyes

"Fine but what about the food?" I say as the blood keeps rolling down my face it's now dripping in the tile on the floor in the kitchen.

"Garcia will you finish the food well I go fix pretty boy's face!" He calls out to her as he drags me to the bathroom. wait did he really call me pretty boy? No it's just the pain from my head getting words messed up. even I know that's a lie but I refuse to believe the Derek Morgan just called me pretty boy.

He makes me sit on the edge of the bath tub so the blood is dripping in the tub. He gets a rag wet and sits down beside me and dabs it to my forehead. he wiping all the blood away with out a word. Till I decide to break the silence.

"Umm Derek is it bad?" I ask tilting my head up a little.

"No your tough you be fine." He says with putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Ok good, umm Derek?" I say as a look at the ground.

"Yes?" He questions looking at me with a slight smile.

"Do I umm look as stupid as I feel?" I questioned feeling really embarrassed.

"Aww come on spence you look great as always!" He says then he quickly realizes what he says as he blushes and looks away.

"Thanks Derek!" I says throwing my arms around him and hug him. wait why did I hug him? You know what I don't even care he is a great hugger.

"Well come on let's go let Garcia know you didn't die spence." he says laughing getting out the hug.

"Yeah" I say laughing a little yet wanting him to stop and hug me again. what is wrong with me? Stop it! stop it! Stop thinking like that spencer.

We walk out in to the living room. The first thing I see is Garcia coming up to me. she hugs me and I hug back.

"Well dinner all set up is on the table and I even put drinks on the table!" She says letting go of me and jumping with joy a little.

"Great then shall we?" I say looking at both Derek and Garcia.

"We shall" they both say at the same time.

-----------------------