Chapter 5: the truth comes out

Spence's POV

"So what is it Derek?" I ask taking a deep breath.

"Did you look at the photo on my phone?" He asks Turing his head to look at me. I lean my head back against the wall and look up at the ceiling.

"No... I didn't get the chance to. I'm not gonna I wanna to but you came back right before I could. But it's really none of my business and I really am sorry for kissing you. I shouldn't have I just got so excited and I went it for it my logical mind turned so enological and yeah I guess I wanted to know who it was in the picture but it's probably your girlfriend." I say keeping my head facing upwards looking at the ceiling.

"You don't get it do you" he says making me cringe with anger. How could even go this route?

"I don't get what! What don't I get? That you you will never feel that way that I make you sick. That I am not good enough for you. You know what you don't get something I care so much about you and don't you give to shits about my feelings you come up in here just tell me that we can be a thing and that we can still be friends I know who it works out oh right it doesn't Derek it just doesn't because it will never be the same. Every time I see you I will want to at your side protecting you want to be the one that you hold hands walking down street the one that you love but I know I am guy and you never love me please save me the lecture." I yell standing up and walking over to my bed facing the wall. I can't turn around I won't. I can't look at his face.

"Spence please stop Doing that!" He says walking up next to me . I walk away thwart the window. I just stare out it as his continues.

"Spence can't just assume that you know everything because you don't not in this situation and please let me talk and let it all out before you say anything!" He says I turn to face to only realize is standing right behind me.

I nod he continues

"Your are very handsome spence and you are a literal genius. Your so sweet and kind. Your really good at pranks. We have had so much fun together over the years and I guess I just kinda fell for you pretty boy. I know it sounds crazy but it's the truth it's how I feel. I can't explain how much I want to apologize for earlier I wanted to kiss back you just scared me. I was shocked that you actually kissed me. I want to hold you hand and walk down the street. I picture just after it rains walking down the street with you holding hands or on Christmas Eve snow ball fights and laying in the snow and then going inside for hot chocolate and cuddling cause you make the best hot chocolate. See not you were expecting I am guessing. Well surprise it's you in the photo it's and picture of me and you" as he finishes I grab him by the neck and pull him in the a hug . He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me tight.

I pull out a bit just. I lean in and kiss him. This he doesn't push me away he kisses back.

We pulls out of the kiss and interlock our fingers and walk out of the room in the living room and sit on the couch.

"Now what are we gonna do about work?" I question.

-----------------------------------------
Sorry it's a bit rushed I am super tired but enjoy! What do you guys think will happen at work ? Leave comments letting me know please
AK