CHAPTER 5

I couldn't sleep all night because of what I saw yesterday. Nightmares kept appearing in my head of Ashton and all those bodies I wonder who those people were. But it still doesn't change the fact that Ashton's a monster and I bet all those people in that chamber were the ones here before me and the others.

Wait...what if he's planning to do the same to me and the others I think to myself. What if when we get too old he'll kill us like he probably did to the others I cry to myself trying to get the thought of Ashton putting his bare hands on me praparing me for my death.

I quickly get off my bed and start taking deep breathes. I look over at my pillow and it has wet stains on them I must have been crying all night. I suddenly then have this huge headache and I fall to the ground my head starts at get dizzy and I feel as if I want to throw up right now. That's when I find myself having a flashback.

"Mommy mommy! Look I caught a butterfly" I shout in excitement as I run to my mom getting ready to get out the car to go in the mall. "Oh that's great sweetie...not" she says in a sarcastic yet annoyed voice while playing with her long beautiful brown hair.

I pout then turn around to see to my sister Natalie eyes still glued on her phone. I was thinking of showing her the butterfly, but then I just remembered what she said about me bothering her when she's on her phone or she'll cut my fingers off.

I sigh and turn around keeping up with my mother's fast pace as an old man walks up to us. My mom's eyes widen and she walks faster "hello miss I must warn you should not go in the mall" the old man says and my mother walks past him as if he wasn't there.

My mom always had this phobia of old people since she never wants to get old her self, but we all know those rinkle are already growing in.

I cover my mouth trying not to laugh, but that didn't work she heard me and gave me a glare as the old man kept following us "shut it you little brat it's not funny I'm scared as fuck right now" she threatens "that's what's so funny" I mumble under my breathe lucky she didn't hear me.

The old man kept being me until I gave in "please you have to tell your mother child or you will all die" he begs and I roll my eyes. "my mom told me to Never talk to strange men and sr you qualify" I say giving him a hit to leave us alone "please I am begging you" he says and gets on his knees "ugh fine!" I shout and run up to my mom.

"Mom we can't go inside the mall" I tug her white leather jacket and she just ignores me "mom please!" I shout and she pushes me away and I fee all on the ground.

As soon as she opened the door the whole mall exploded.

________________

Sorry if it seems really short guys, but it's getting better I hope (^・ω・^ )