CHAPTER 3

Everyone is quite as the room fills with silence. I get tired of everyone staring at each other so I decide to break the ice "so.. does anybody ever talk" I say awkwardly, but still nothing.

I make a big sigh and ask "why is Ashton doing this" and some girl puts her fork down and it seems like she's about to talk but she just walks from the table and goes to the kitchen "Are You serious! So nobody's gonna talk" I shout and they still don't say anything "Fine" I say and get up from the table until someone says something "We do talk...sometimes, but we're scared what we say might get us in trouble" a girl with light brown hair says nervously

"Why are you scared you should be standing up for yourselves I've done it and-" a boy with dark brown hair cuts me off "yeah you've done it. Have you ever thought that the only reason he never touches you is because you're his favorite and you're practically his little whore" the boy says while rolling his bright blue eyes and I roll my big brown eyes back at him.

"I am not his-" I'm cut off my words again by the boy "Don't try to deny it all he does is bone you everynight that's for sure" he smirks and the others laugh besides a boy with blond hair and blues eyes who looks Pissed.

I let out a big scream "you know what I was feeling really sorry for you guys, but now I'm taking it all back. YOU GUYS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF JERKS WHO HAD WHAT WAS COMING TO YOU!"

Their smirks fade and I run upstairs with tears streaming down my face. I hear a voice calling my name, but I ignore it and slam my door shut. I slowly lean down on my door sobbing thinking about everything Ashton does to me. I fucking hate him and the boy is right all he does is fuck me and makes me cry everyday.

I get off the door when I hear a knock and I quickly lock the door "Hari?" A voice says from behind the door figured it was a boy by his deep voice , but I don't say anything until he trys to open the door "stop you'are not allowed to come in here!" I shout and peek through the bottom of the door and see his beer pale feet.

"Hari please I just want to talk to you" he begs. I think about letting him in and I do so if I'm going to be stuck in this house forever I might as well make friends not that they even like me anyways. I peek the door open slowly and he walks in. I'm surprised to know it's the blond boy from a while ago who looked mad.

"thank you" he says and I nod "what do you want Ashton will kill you if he sees you in here" I say looking at him and back at the door scared. "I just wanted to apologize for what happened out there, they we're just mad that's all" he says smiling a little and I start to blush and check him out. I first look at his blond hair and then move to his beautiful blue eyes and that's when I Stop at his lips. They looked so damn soft I just wanted to kiss right then and there. I sanp back to earth when I hear him chuckle and notice that's because he caught me checking him out.

"S-sorry I wasn't... I mean I didn't mean to.." I stutter while my face flushes red from imbarrasemnet. "Its fine, but I have to admit you were almost drewling" he chuckles "what you are such a lier I was not!" I shout and punch his arm, but not too hard .

We both laugh. "So...uh how did you get here anyway" he ask and I stop laughing and pause at that moment and see a flashback of when I was at the parking lot when Ashton took me.

"Please don't take me!" I scream in fear " sorry sweet stuff it's just business" he says smirking with another guy that looked way older than him in the front seat driving the car. "You won't get away with this, the cops will find you!" I shout and he climbs over to the back and puts a gag in my mouth and the rest of the car ride was filled with silence.

I suddenly burst into tears and fall on his chest. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"
"He took me away from my family, my friends I FUCKING HATE HIM!" I shout inturupting him.

And that's when my door swings open and the only person I know who does that instead of knocking is Ashton.