9. Big Brother, Karma-Kun and I.

Start from the beginning

I was going to be in so much trouble for disappearing without notifying Daddy or Mother!!!

"Don't know, about three possibly four hours, you were really out of it" I was listening but I was felt it was much more important to find my phone instead.

Four hours?!

It would already be dark then!

I was going to be big problems with Daddy!

"You can stop looking around," I heard him speaking to me again as I felt him place something on my back, I froze.

"What are you-" I was about ready to curse at him until I looked over my shoulder to see what it was.

It was my phone.

I was noticeable flustered at this as I saw him grin"what? Did you think I put something weird on you? Hm?"

"Tch! Be quiet! Of course not!" I snapped at him, but to tell you the truth I thought it was something else.
I quickly took back my phone and looked at the hour, 7 PM?!

"Shit!. . ." I silently cursed before getting off his bed and passing by him to get the rest of my items"I'm going to be in trouble! Shit!"

I continued to curse under my breath but soon stopped when I realized how idiotic I must have looked while freaking out in front of him.

Great. . . .

I calmly turned around to face him, no emotions appearing on my face as I bow my head before bringing it back up"that's all I'm doing, don't expect me to say the actual words, I'm off then"

Just as I was turning around to leave I heard a chuckle coming from him, what now?

I looked over my shoulder to him smirking down at me before-"you're a very confusing person but it's not like I dislike you"

What? I don't know why but my cheek got flustered again, shit.

"Are you an idiot?" Those were my last words to him before stepping out of his room and rushing out of his house all together.

I was right about before, it had gotten dark but it wasn't that bad that I couldn't tell where I was going.

As I started to make my way home I looked at my surroundings. . .

When I think about it Karma-Kun's house appears to be fairly far away from my own, did he really bring my all this way while I was unconscious?

He didn't even mention it or anything. . . . and that bothered me. . .

I didn't notice but I was blushing again, wait what?!

I shook my head trying to get my cheeks back to their original color, to no valid did they change.

Why was I get flustered and worried?

For what?

For him?

The tint still clear on my cheeks would not go away, never had I felt so scared yet so. . . .I didn't know what to call it.