Chapter 29 - Confused with a woman and the red dress.

Beginne am Anfang

Girls throw themselves on him, without shame whatsoever. And he's got a lot of girls after the presentations of the band and have even been a motel with some of them. The funny thing is that her internship as a teacher also resumed and even high school girls creep into it. But Roger is not crazy to get involved with the students. At least he said he did not come out with any. In the beginning I was mad, now damned. Life is it and do what you want. I just hope he does not meddle also in my life. I told him to look at the prevention to not get pregnant any girl. He says he takes proper care. Brian also gets some girls after performances, but he is as unobtrusive as possible. 

Tim is already equal to Roger, as most girls have better.

I am no one. I have in recent times have seen more what happens. But time will come my turn. The guys are close, but have dropped. Man only brings headache.It's Saturday and I'm in a pub after the band's performance. I'm Vick and Layla. Paul and Les are with some girls in higher kneading. Brian kissing a woman in the pub much older than him. Tim is talking to a tall blonde. I look for Roger and I do not see. Then I see him coming in my direction smiling:

- Princess, people are praising Brian, Tim and I, our performance with the band. I am very happy.

- You devastate always, kitten. - I smiled at him. - You are a complete drummer, Rog - say drinking beer.

- Really Rog, every time you spend you're better on drums. - Layla smiles.

- Tim and you have talent. - Said Vick taking a shot of tequila.

- And Bri too, Vick - said Roger laughing and taking a cigarette from his pocket and lighting.

He tells the bartender:

- Two shots of tequila, please.

- Rog you will take two shots of tequila at once? - I ask.

- A is for you. - He smiles. - You can let me pay.

- But Rog ...

- You follow me in tequila, Yasmine.

The bartender brings the two tequilas and Victoria says: 

- When I say three saw the two of you drink the same. 

- Ok Vick. - Roger smiled. 

- One, two and ... and ... Three. - Vick spoke loudly. 

Rog and I turned the tequila once and then we were laughing same two idiots. 

- Okay princess. - Rog hugged me around the waist finished smoking his cigarette.

- You are crazy. - I smile. - And the groupies, Rog? Where's that redhead who you were? 

- I just gave her a kiss and dismissed. - Said my friend. - Sorry for what I'm talking about, but she was very vague. Including already with another guy. Look. 

He pointed to where the girl was and I shook my head saying: 

- Some women are not respected. 

- You respect yourself, Yasmine. - He kissed my cheek. - I admire your way, kitten. You are different, it is special. 

- All right that women want to fight for equal rights to men now want to be naughty like a man about to catch someone is too many. - Layla says. 

- I agree with you, Layla. - I said.

Roger was not over any woman for the rest of the night in the pub. He was hugging me drinking beer and sharing with me a lot of chips.

I realized that many women looked ugly to me in the pub. Many wanted to stay with Roger and some even had to think we're lovers.