Chapter 13: Lunch

It was the next day and you went back  to school because thanks to the medicine you felt much better. As you traveled to school with Sasuke, he wasn't looking at you. "Are you ok?" You ask leaning forward with concern trying to see his face. He just turned away from you even more and didn't respond. Fine then, you thought to your self as you say back with your arms crossed. You both got out the car and he walked in front of you. As you walked into form he was already at his seat. You walked up to Kiba and Hinata and they both had the same look on their face. Confused. "What's up with him?" Kiba said with no real concern for him, it came across as more rude than concerned. "Dunno, just this morning he didn't speak to me, he didn't even look at me?" They both looked still not sure as to why Sasuke was like this but you all sat down anyway, and waited for your Sensei, once again he was late.

--Time Skip--

It was lunch and as you all sat down in your usual spot Sasuke wasn't here. "Where is he?" Sai says looking around for him. "Hey can I speak to you for a moment please?" You looked to your see someone had there hand on your shoulder. You looked up to see a red headed boy. "Sure?" You got up and followed Sasori. He went around a corner but you kept a little bit out so your friends could see your back. "What is-" you were cut off with lips on yours. You push him off "What the hell Sasori?!" You looked at him with disgust but before you got away he grabbed your wrists and held them above you with his whole strength. "S-Sasori... Let g-go!" You begin to feel frightened. He kisses you again and you hold you lips tightly together facing away from him. "Come on (y/n), ever since I first saw you I've wanted you" he said looking at your chest. With one hand still holding your arms up against the wall you began to tear up, but refused to cry and show weakness.

*BANG*

You looked around quickly to see.. Sasuke! You hands were free and Sasori was on the ground. You look at Sasori then him. "(Y/n)," you run up to him and hug him tight,"don't. Don't say a word," as he hugged you back you began to cry. Then all your friends came up to you. "Are you ok (y/n)? We saw you squirm," you look around and saw Shikamaru's eyes, filled with concern and worry. "Sorry if I was being too troublesome!" You say laughing and every giggled alone with you as Shikamaru just rolled his eyes and gave you a hug. "I'm just glad you are ok." You then hugged Kiba and Hinata, "thank you guys, I'm so happy that we are friends." You turn around. And see Sasuke. "Can I speak to you a minute (y/n)?" He said looking at the ground. "Sure." You both walk away and you turn around and wave goodbye to your friends. Kiba and Shikamaru both having the same look in there eyes.