Starting transition

(This part I will explain how I started my transition even though I am not very far through it yet, I will be explaining how I started blockers and who I went to)

I started going to a gender clinic after camhs referred me there after almost a year of talking to them, it didn't take too long, it took about 8-9 months to finally get an appointment there. But it actually went very quick because of how excited I was. I started speaking to a woman there and she assessed me on how I feel, I answered questions about my family, how I felt about my body and myself. What I wanted to do with my future and what I wanted to do to change how I felt. She then referred me to a different doctor who worked in Leeds hospital to see if I want ready to be put on hormone blockers. I am now 2 months on blockers which I am quite happy about(blockers stop any form of puberty/change) and my next step will be being referred to the adult clinic for testosterone. But I can't be referred until I am 16 or 17, but it is possible for me to be put on testosterone by the age of 16. But I will do more on that in a different part.

If anyone wants any information about Tavistock or side effects etc, I am here to answer anything :)