Chapter Six (Christopher) The Announcement

Start from the beginning

'HI" I said as charmingly as i could.

"Hey..." she nodded slowly looking me up and down.

We made eye contact. I smiled weekly and stepped in the lift. "Going down to breakfast?" i said to break the silence.

"Yup, you?" 

"Yeah, so umm... i like your err... hairband...?" I said slowly with a questioning tone in my voice, i regretted it immediately.

She looked at me suspiciously "Thanks and all but i know what your trying to do! Well too bad i'm not going to believe your all nice and innocent and then get a load of insults just when i begin to trust you!" She snapped

"No, that's not what, n-no, w-what made you think-" I was cut off because next thing i knew the doors opened to the lobby and she was gone. Wow, someone has some trust issues, So i guess that didn't exactly go to plan!!

I bit my lip and proceeded to the breakfast restaurant. I saw the table where my parents were sitting, and to my utter dismay there was... well you can probably guess! The Charles Family!

"Christopher!" Molly called. I reluctantly headed over to her. 

"We were all just thinking wouldn't it be nice if you and Sandy could sit at a table by yourselves so you can have a proper conversation. I looked at Sandy who was scowling. Before i could protest, i was being bustled over to a table for two with Sandy: Possibly the most annoying, stubborn, spoilt grl i know!

"So how ar-" I was interuppted by:

"Don't!" Sandy barked. She stood up abruptly to go and get her breakfast from the buffet.

I stood up to go and get my breakfast, was i really that bad that i wasn't allowed to speak?!

Once i sat back down to the usual glaring face of Sandy i noticed how little she had on her plate, half an apple and half a banana.

'Do you always eat so little?" I commented

She gave me a stern look "As a matter of fact yes, thank you very much" she added sarcastically 

"Have you ever heard of a balanced diet? THAT'S healthy! Yeah fruits good for you but without the other parts of a healthy diet... well not so much! Breakfast is basically the most important meal of the day!" I blurted out before i could stop myself, but it was true! I was rather into my sports back home, especially kick-boxing, so a healthy diet is kinda essential! 

"Well exuse me, Mr. i'm so special!" She said sardoncally 

"Well, i'm sorry then for caring for your health!"

"Whats with you?! Now your suddenly all innocent and nice? what game are you playing here?!" 

I sighed and gave in (even though i knew i was right, but really could not be bothered to start up another argument right now). "Look ok im sorry, happy?" 

"Yeah, yeah i am" she sniffed 

I was in the middle of tuckin into my breakfast when the parents floated over and suddenly a flood of words came out of my mothers mouth.

"W-w-what?" I stammered

"We're all going on a trip into town! All of us!!" She squealed gesturing to the Charles family.

"Oh."

My mothers face fell "What's wrong honey?"

"Oh nothing i forced a smile "I'm fine, honestly" 

She beamed again. "How about you Sandy, Are you excited too?!" 

"Positively ecstatic Mrs. Alton!" She smiled with the same fakeness as i had. 

"Oh, you can call me Molly!" Mum waved a hand dismissively. "We'll be leaving to go to Tullum in about an hour so you two can meet us at the front then!" 

"Oh no" i said under my breath

"Tell me about it!" Sandy must have very good hearing! great.(sarcasm!)