15: "get away from my girlfriend".

*this Ashton(:*
3rd Person POV because why not.
Ashton, Mykie and Liam walked into the large room.
Calum's eyes searching for Mykie, then finding her, with another guy.
"Who the hell is that?!" Calum thought.
He quickly got up from his table, Niall watching him.
He then walked up to Mykie and looked down at her.
"Who. Is. That." Calum whispered in jealousy.
"Liam. He's the new guy. Liam, this is Calum. My um...boyfriend...and Calum this is Liam" Mykie said, introducing them.
Calum's jaw clenched as he looked at Liam.
"He's even nicer looking than me" Calum thought, his chest hurting from the heartbreak.
"Well uh Mykie can I talk to you?" He whispered, looking in her eyes sadly.
She nodded and told the boys that she'll be back soon.
"What?" She looked up at Calum.
"I was drunk, i couldn't move when the girl started kissing me. I didn't kiss back, so technically it doesn't really make me a cheater? Please forgive me, Mykie." He explained.
"Since we're still dating and I still really like you, I'm letting this one pass. But something else like this and we're done." She said.
Calum smiled and hugged her.
They went back to the table and sat next to each other.
"Liam, just, stay away from my girlfriend, and don't get too close. Please." Calum said, looking straight at Liam.
"Shit,okay." Liam breathed out.
"Thanks" Calum smiled.

Calum's POV
I looked around the cafeteria, Niall was looking over at me and Mykie.
Was he jealous or something? I'd be jealous if he'd be dating her, that's for sure.
I then looked at Mykie and remembered about the bracelet, she took it off.
I dug into my pocket and gently took her arm.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"The bracelet. You took it off." I said, while putting it back on her wrist.
"Thanks" she whispered.

I walked across the hallways, my stomach was doing turns, like if I was going to be sick.
I quickly ran to the bathroom and isolated myself in a stall.
I felt a strange pain in my chest/stomach. I threw my arms around myself and put my head on my knees.
I can't be sick at school.
After the feeling washed away, I got up and looked into the mirror.
I looked a bit pale but I ignored it, at long as I'm not sick ill be fine.