5:who you were.

Hey beautiful! This is mostly dialog but I hope you like it!<3
Trigger Warning: talking about abuse, anorexia.
Ashton's POV
"It started when I was a freshman.." She started.
"Wait a second, I think my mom just texted me, I'll just text her back" I said quickly, she nodded.
I had no text though, I went over voice memos on my phone and pressed record, then closed my phone.
"Go on" I then said.
"I was innocent, and skinny, life was so perfect for me. The guys at school would check me out, try to actually get to know me. I truly loved myself.
Until, a certain boy came up to me. His soft brown eyes were breath taking. His name was Zayn.
He asked me out on a date after a few weeks of getting to know me.
I accepted, the date was amazing, we went to a lake and we had a picnic on the deck.
Everything was so perfect. And the way he asked me to be his girlfriend it wa-"
"How did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" I interrupted.
I need to do this for Calum.
"Well, he took my hand in front of everyone in the cafeteria, and started singing a song. And oh gosh, I can never forget the feelings I get when I hear the song. He sang Daylight, By Maroon 5. I accepted to be his girlfriend, and we were both so happy. Daylight soon became our song and we would sing it together. Always.
I fell in love with him. Hard.
I thought he was the one.
Until it all crashed down when Zayn's best friend died. He didn't have anything to put his anger out on, so he chose me.
He would scream, throw things at me, call me names.
And the worst part is, he always said sorry after, and I always accepted his apologies.
It always got worse, he would start hitting me, and saying things I never thought he was capable of saying.
After months of building courage to break up with him, I did it. He got mad but accepted it.
He transferred schools and I've never heard from him, from this day. I don't know what school he's gone to but I'm sure he's happier without me." By the end she finished, she was full on sobbing.
I took her in my arms and squeezed her tight.
"Shh, it's okay honey, it's okay" I whispered in her hair as she clung onto me.
I was full with guilt, who knows what Calum's going to do with the recording.
Mykie is seriously damaged and Calum might make her worse.

Poor girl.

(A/N)
Mykie didn't say anything about being anorexic, because she sees herself as fat.
If you haven't realized that already.
So basically she was abused by Zayn.
And Ashton is doing this for Calum.
What do you think will happen next?