Goodbye

Batm 8

Question:

Why doesn't Zayn dump Perrie if he doesn't love her?

Answer:

Zayn and Perrie aren't officially dating. They're only going to prom together but Perrie doesn't know Zayn and Vanessa are dating. Perrie doesn't know that because Vanessa didn't want Perrie to be hurt that Zayn moved on while Perrie didn't.

_______________________________________

______

___

_

I go home and straight to my room, where I throw everything in my way. Not caring about anything.

How could she?!

I loved her!

I love her!

I would have preferred that she tell me she had done it with Liam the minute I asked her than she ignore the fact that she did.

How am I supposed to continue through life? I was only able to pick myself up when Perrie left because of Liam, but now? Now Liam is part of the reason I am falling apart so rapidly.

How am I supposed to look him in the eye?

Should I tell him I know what he did?

I decide I need to get through this by myself. I need to clean myself up and carry on.

Today is the last day of school. Today I need to live my life. I need to forget about Vanessa and Liam.

On my way to school I see Vanessa in a car with a bunch of guys. I grip the steering wheel tighter when I see the driver put his hand on her thigh. She plays it off as a joke; I assume from her smile and her laugh.

The driver notices me and asks Vanessa something. Then I can see her telling him not to do something. She shakes her head and her eyes widen.

He shakes his head, plasters a smirk on his face, and looks at his rear view mirror then he scratches his car against mine. She tries reaching for the wheel but one of them grabs her.

Being me I scratch his car back and we continue to do this until we reach a point where we swerve off the road.

Their car crashes into mine and I get out of my car as does the driver and his group, along with Vanessa.

The driver gets in my face as I get in his. Vanessa tries to calm us down but we aren't listening.

Then I feel something cold press against my temple.

A gun.

"What the hell?" Vanessa says. I feel the gun removed from my head at once.

"Do you know how stupid that was? Someone could have seen you Anthony! Don't even think about talking to me again. And get rid of that gun before I get you into some serious trouble," she says. "And that goes for the rest of you." She shoves the gun against Anthony, careful to not touch it as she holds it in a cloth.

Anthony starts walking away, "And Anthony you're out. Find another group," she says.

"Guys leave," she says to the others.

She watches the car to make sure they leave then she turns and looks at me. She sighs, "Listen that whole thing- I-I -I didn't know he had a gun. Nor did I think he would ever pull one, I'm so sorry about that and your car. I'll pay for the damage, just send me the bill."

"Well thank you but no thank you," I answer.

I start walking and I turn around to not see her there.