We're eachother's replacements

***YAVIER is pronounced like Javier except with a Y so basically YA-VEE-ER

Batm 5

Then I wake up in a cold sweat, it was a dream, it was all a dream. I wipe away the tears and look at the time, it's nine-forty, I have to leave now.

It was all a dream, she didn't die, we didn't crash, they didn't kiss.

I go to my car very eager to see Vanessa.

When I arrive the door man allows me in since Joey isn't answering neither is Vanessa. This makes me panic, its just like the dream.

I walk in and go directly to the living room where I see them sitting and talking, nothing like the dream.

"Hello?" I say.

They quickly look at me, "Oh hey sorry we lost track of time," Vanessa says.

"That's fine, but we'd better go, your parents will be calling any time now to check up on us," I say.

She nods and we both say bye to Joey.

We walk to the car hand-in-hand. I have a huge smile on my face that I try to hide but can't.

"Why are you smiling so much?" she asks with a giggle.

"Well I'm just so happy to see you," I say as I wrap an arm around her, pulling her closer to me.

"Umm okay?" she says a little weirded out.

"Are you okay?" I ask with deep concern. She looks very sad and I can't believe I just noticed.

"Umm, well-" she starts.

"Did he touch you?" I ask as I come to a halt. I grab her shoulders and make her look at me.

She shies away as I look her directly in the eyes.

"Umm can we talk about this at home? I don't feel comfortable here," she says.

"Just answer me, did he go too far? Touch you after you told him not to?" I ask.

"No," she says as she looks directly at me. I stare into her eyes for a while and when she doesn't look away, I know she isn't lying.

I nod and open the door for her, I always do this for her and I don't intend on stopping.

We talk a little bit on the way there but I can't get what she said about having to talk out of my mind.

When we get to her house I open her door and help out. We walk to the door hand-in-hand.

"So what is it?" I ask once we settle down inside.

"Well he tried to kiss me but I turned away. He admitted that he likes me and he plans on trying to break our relationship up. He said he won't stop until he has me," she says looking down the whole time.

I sigh, "Don't worry he won't break us apart," I say.

"Well I just thought I'd tell you not because I thought he could ruin us but because I didn't want you to get hurt if he framed me," she says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well you know how you asked me why Liam is acting weirdly?"

"Yeah, what happened?" I ask freaking out a bit.

"Well it's because he told me about Perrie. About how she was framed and you believed she really cheated." She pauses and lifts my chin. "Zayn I know she attempted suicide, I'm so sorry, I know what you went through."

Her last few words surge an anger in me. I grab her wrists and pin her against the couch, she lets out a little surprised gasp. "You don't know what it feels like! You never will!" I shout inches from her face.