Chapter 24: Big Brother

Comincia dall'inizio

Tsuna sweatdropped at how blunt she was, and Hayato rubbed a hand over his face, sighing tiredly.

(O.D.D.- By the way, the future Hayato-san acts a little like Fon-san. Hayato-san can be very calm in most situations; he doesn't get angry as easily--only irritated and exasperated. He still has his ever present scowl though, but it turns into a gentle smile around Tsunayoshi-san. (*^_^*))

They all then spotted Koro-Sensei, who looked rather....creepy...

They whispered to each other.

"What the....was Koro-Sensei thinking the same thing?"

"No...no matter how you look at it, he looks like he's trying to steal something."

"Look, he's even looking more excited at the the underwear than being mad at the culprit!"

"I can't help but see him as the real culprit!"

Karma then perked up slightly.

"Hey, the wall over there--look."

They all did so.

"Someone's coming."

A figure dressed in black leapt over the wall.

The man quickly darted over the grassy area and snagged a few underwear; the students noted that the culprit was wearing a yellow helmet that had Koro-Sensei's grin.

'A big man with a yellow helmet!'

Suddenly, Koro-Sensei appeared and shoved the true culprit to the ground, pinning him down.

"You really made a fool of me, haven't you!? NURUFUFUFU! Show your face, imposter!"

Koro-Sensei tugged the helmet off revealing.....a Government Agent? He was one of Karasuma's colleagues and subordinates.

Kaede seemed to recognize the person too.

"Eto...I think his name was...Tsuruta-san."

Koro-Sensei stared at Tsuruta with confusion and shock.

"Why....are you doing this?"

Suddenly the hanging racks extended upwards; white sheets surrounded Koro-Sensei. The octopus was boxed in.

"I had him lure you into this cage of Anti-Sensei matter."

Tsuna felt his flames stir slightly in anger; the brunet's eyes narrowed into slits.

'Shiro....'

The said man stepped out of a few bushes as Tsuruta wiggled out from under the Anti-Sensei matter cage. Shiro continued to speak.

"He had a debt to his country, so I borrowed Karasuma-Sensei's subordinate."

Shiro's shoulders shook slightly as he chuckled.

"Fufu~it's the same method your students used on that summer vacation island. Before hitting you, we surround you."

Tsuna widened his eyes slightly.

''We'......that means--!'

The brunet lifted his gaze.

'....Horibe-kun....'

Itona had the same outfit on, but his tentacles looked a lot more lethal. Blades covered the entire tentacle--all the way to the tip. The white-haired teen was also holding a short, Anti-Sensei blade.

Shiro chuckled once more.

"Now, Koro-Sensei, shall we begin the final deathmatch?"

Itona quickly went into a flurry of attacks with his newly equipped tentacles; the students then decided to come out of their hiding spot.