Chapter 19: Grudge

Start from the beginning

"Yeah right." Videl scoffs at the idea.

"C'mon, any guy would be overly obsessed with the thought of laying lips with the Champ's daughter."

I give Erasa a look.

Actually, they'll flee to be honest.

"Thing is, Videl..." I let myself speak again, "Gohan does sneaks some looks at you while you're not paying attention."

This seemed to alert the girl.

"it's quite often in fact." I outright lie, "Maybe you two should spend some quality time together..."

"No thanks. I'm not interested."

"You three talking be quiet! I'm trying to teach." Mr. Bird, our biology teacher, yells from the front of the class.

"Sure." I respond and pretend to pay attention.

Mr. Bird went back to his job and rambled on and on about ecosystems. I take one last gamble and whisper to Videl, "You know that Golden Warrior guy everyone has been talking about these last few months? Well, what if I say I happen to know the guy...?"

"What?!" Videl's head turns quickly. Her blue eyes locked onto mine, "You don't know him!"

I smile, "Oh but I do."

"Ren, you better not-"

"AHHHH!" The girls in the class screams, "You know the Golden Warrior?!"

They all had somehow sneaked up to Videl and I and listened into the conversation. I sweat drop.

"Tell us!" They practically beg.

I shook my head and put my hands up slightly, "I was just kidding everyone... Of course I don't know who that Golden Warrior guy is or his woman partner."

They whine and head back to their seats.

These guys are gullible. They believe everything I say.

When I look back at the teacher, I see that he was already glaring dead at me.

"Is there a problem, Sir?" I ask.

"You. Out!" He respond with fire in his eyes and points to the hallway.

"Hold up, what did I do?"

"You're taking the attention away from my other students."

"Don't I always?" I smirk while waving at the ladies in the class who were gazing at me.

They all squealed, which erupted Mr. Bird's temper.

"OUT NOW!" He shouts at the top of his lungs .

I stand up from my chair, "Alright, alright."

Before I leave, I slip Videl a note saying that I was not lying about knowing who the Golden Warrior was and that she should meet me after school to talk about it.

This will definitely cause drama for Gohan and Tania. They'll be extremely confused as to how Videl found out about them.

TANIA'S P.O.V

I sit on a boulder in the middle of nowhere. The clouds were dark so I assumed I must've been in a part of the world where it was already nighttime. My knees were up with my arms crossed over it like a blanket. I layer my chin on top of it and stared out into the distance.

Was that real just now? Was I really back in my world?

I lower my eyes.

Everything seemed to be real... Except for that weird glitch moment with Gohan, Videl, and I. Still, where I was felt very real or at least, my feelings felt real.

I think back to the world I was in and sigh. All I wanted was to just live a peaceful life. However, even now... Nothing really feels that way. In this world, I have friends and even a boyfrie-

My heart sunk. Boyfriend wasn't a word I felt like saying at the moment. I know that I could've just been dreaming, but what I saw felt very real. There's just no way that it wasn't. Gohan was in love with Videl and vice versa! There's no mistaking it!

I lower my head into the open space in my arms and close my eyes.

What was... going on?

"What are you doing all the way out here, Kid?" A voice perks my ears.

I brought my head up and see Piccolo descending from the air.

"Piccolo..." I respond to the sudden invite, "I'm not doing much of anything here. Why are you here though?"

"I wanted to get in some training. This area's very quiet and no humans are here either." The namekian answers with his arms crossed.

I could tell he was telling the truth since his cape and urban weren't on him and he had a few minor injuries here and there.

"Anyway, you don't look too happy. What happened?" Piccolo notices my depressing demeanor.

Though I didn't feel like talking, I did need some insight on the situation I was just in.

"I'll tell you..."

----

A/N: Chapter finished. Short I know but there is a reason for that. :)
My first story, My True Love!!! Gohan and me is approaching 100,000 (100k ) READS!!!
I want to thank you guys for your support by posting TWO chapters on the same day that are of a decent longer length than this chapter when my first book reaches to 100k D it might take a little while to publish it, but it'll be worth the wait. Trust me.

As I'm waiting for the 100,000k reads, I'll be focusing more on my Naruto story till then. I appreciate a few of you guys' support on that book too! It means a whole lot. Well, thanks for reading. :) please share your thoughts and vote :) bye