t w e n t y - o n e

normal: snapchat texting, thoughts

[normal]: snapchat sent

<italics>: skype call incoming

italics bold underlined: what she chose for skype call

'italics': written on paper

'italics bold': sign language

"normal": speaking

just thought you guys would need this xD.

~~~~~~

sasha's pov:

<little8 is calling you..               video call          call          decline>

"hi" i whispered faintly. i never heard my voice so i'm afraid he'll think i sound weird.

his camera was off. mines was on. can he see me? what if he thinks i'm ugly?

suddenly, it turned on. and guess who the hell i saw. GOD DAMN THE8 FROM SEVENTEEN. I THOUGHT HE WAS LYING BUT HE WASN'T.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MA GASH!" i screamed loudly. he laughed at my reaction and did a cute little wave. i waved back.

a few moments of silence passed before he starts writing something down and shows it to me.

'you're really pretty <:'

i blushed at his comment. i started writing something down too. i was about to show him but a bunch of guys, probably seventeen, came tackling him down. they suddenly saw the camera and started waving and saying stuff i couldn't understand. it wasn't even english. i was scared. i was afraid. they must be wondering what's wrong with me. why i'm not replying. why i'm not talking. they must dislike me a lot right now. why did i have to be born deaf?

tears were about to burst until i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned to look at who it was, my mother.

'it's time to eat dinner' she signed to me. i nodded back.

"i have to go eat dinner. bye," i ended the call without him replying good-bye. i thought it would've been longer. guess not.

oh.. and the thing i was going to send him?

'you are cute :)' was written on the notebook. he never saw it.. oh well. it's not like he would care.. right?