Break time

Hey guys I'm back. A lot has been going on in my life and I haven't been able to update. I'm so so sorry! This chapter goes a bit off the topic of Liam and tells you a little bit about my personal life. Anyways here's a new "chapter"
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
***Warning***
This chapter is a bit emotional and if you're sensitive to the topic of depression, anxiety, and drugs I suggest to read at your own risk.
~
~
~
~
~

I've been through a lot. And lately, even more has been happening to me. Mostly bad stuff. I've been having a lot of anxiety attacks lately and a lot of mental breakdowns.

But there are a few things that have been helping me with these. Liam being one of them.

I probably wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for the boys. I'd be dead.

I have self harmed. A lot. But I am now 7, almost 8, months clean. Liam helped me get to recovery.

Liam's helped me with a lot. Even though he doesn't know me, he's still helped me with so much.

My life is a mess right now. The boys are officially on break. This year is gonna be a hard year for me.

If any of you struggle with depression or anxiety or both I want you to know you're not alone. I'm here for you. You can do it. I'm rooting for you. If you ever think about suicide or self harming, you can always talk to me. My kik is katlynn.loves.1d and that'll be the best way to reach me. I know how you feel and let me tell you now, it gets worse before it gets better. "You can't make a rainbow without a little rain."

(This is where it gets personal and you don't have to read this part if you don't want to)

Recently I went through something horrible. My brother (I am extremely close with him) did something stupid.

He overdosed.

I remember being in school and hearing sirens and not knowing what was going on. I was clueless.

Then when I got home my mum told me and I broke down. I cried. I cried and cried for hours.

He wouldn't wake up either. I didn't know what to do anymore. I thought he was going to die.

Then about two weeks later my mum had told me that he finally woke up.

The doctors wouldn't let me see him.

It was horrible. And they still wouldn't let him out of the hospital.

After he got out of the hospital he decided to go live with his dad. I was devastated. I didn't want him to go.

After he moved in with his dad I rarely seen him. I only seen him in school. And when I seen him in school it was only for two minutes.

He broke promises and I'm not really gonna go into detail with that but it hurt me. A lot.

I've lost him. I lost someone very important to me.

I know what it feels like to be alone. It sucks.

I'm always here for you guys if you ever need anything. Let the boys be there for you. Listen to some music. Find your happy place. Whatever makes you happy.
~
~
~
~
~
~
Well there you have it. Sorry it was so sort. I didn't plan on it being this emotional. Sorry. I hope you guys are having a good 2016 so far and I love you and stay strong loves.
~K xx