Prologue

Labyrinth (Jelsa Story)

Prologue

Long ago in a faraway word, fairies, creatures and the worst, goblins lived. And the one who ruled them was the Goblin King, a man so handsome; it was hard not to fall in love with him. But under his beauty, lived a cold hearted man. His follower feared him and tried to stay on his good side. Even with all of his followers living in the castle he was alone. For years, he looked for someone to be his bride a queen to his kingdom. But there was one problem; none of his follower was good enough to him to be his queen. So he waited for a human to say the magic words and if you do, you'll be his... Forever

"What's the magic word!? What's the magic word!?" I hear my little ten year old sister scream at me as she grabs my hand and starts to shake it with excitement. I start to giggle, "No one knows, that's why it's so hard for this nasty king to find a queen." I say as I push her down so she can lie down. "If I knew the magic words, I would say them." I hear Anna say as I put the covers over her. "Why would you want to be queen to such a horrible man?" I ask. I watch as she moves her hands over her short strawberry blonde hair, her way of thinking. "Well... Because then I would be queen and well maybe... I could change him." She says as she puts her hands under the covers again.

I put a smile on my face as I kiss her on the forehead, "Whatever you say." I say as I start to walk out of her room. "Good night Elsa." I hear Anna whisper. I turn back to her a smile on my face, "Good night Anna." I say and close the door quietly. I start to walk down stairs when I hear the front door open. I turn to see my mother and father walking in. They were at their annual Christmas Party. "Elsa, what are you still doing up?" I hear my mother say as she walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek. "I just got Anna to sleep." I say as I feel my father put his arm around me.

People say I look like my mother; we had the same snow white blonde hair and the light blue eyes. And of course Anna looked like my father with the strawberry blond hair and the green mixed with blue eyes. "You look beautiful by the way mom." I say as we reach the kitchen. My mother turns to me, her red lips in a smile as she turns around in her white glitter dress, "What? This old thing?" She says with a giggle. My father and I rolled our eyes. I might look like my mom but I was more like my dad, a day dreamer and the love of fairy tales. But Anna was just like my mother, she was goofy and fun loving, but the she was very serious when she had to be unlike my father.

"How was the party?" I ask as my dad took out a piece of cake out of the refrigerator and put it in front of me. I look at him as he gives me a wink and gets a piece for himself. "It was a lot of fun. Your cousin Rapunzel was there." My mother says and then closes her eyes and I could tell on her face, she didn't mean to say that. I feel my eyes widen as I take a bit of my cake. "What? Punzel was there!? She's my age why did she get to go!?" I ask looking at them. "Well... Rapunzel doesn't have a sister who needs to be watched." My father says.

"Anna is ten! She can take care of herself now." I say in a whisper. But of course my mother heard me. "Elsa... How about this, when Anna turns sixteen, you'll be nineteen so you both can go. Just... Watch her for six more years. Please?" I look at her, a glare on my face as I feel my father put his arms around me, "You don't want that Goblin King you talk about so much to steal her in the night do you?" He asks as he starts to tickle me. I start to laugh as I fall out of my chair and my father keeps tickling me on the ground. "S-stop!" I scream with a laugh. "Not till you agree to protect your sister form the evil Goblin King!" I hear my father. "F-Fine... I'll... Protect her!" I giggle which makes him stop.

"I knew you'd see it my way." He says with a laugh and helps me up and pulls me into a hug. "But only for six more years. Then we can go to the party, deal?" I ask. My mother and father both nod, "Deal." They both say together and shake my hand. They both pull me in for a family hug before they send me up to my room to go to bed. I slowly and quietly walked by Anna's room so I wouldn't wake her up but I stop when I heard her giggle.

I turn to her door and place my ear to her door. "Well... Elsa is the oldest but she wouldn't understand." I hear my sister say. I put my ear closer. "She wouldn't huh? Well then, I'm going to tell you a little secret, only you will know. Come closer." I hear a deep voice say and I feel my eyes widen, someone was in my sister's room. I quickly put my hand on the doorknob and start to turn it but it won't open. "Anna! Anna! Open this door!" I yell and start to bang on the door.

I keep messing with the door as I hear my parents run up the stairs. "Elsa? Elsa what's wrong?" I hear my mother say as I keep banging on the door. "There's someone in Anna's room!" I yell which makes my mother start banging on the door. "Both of you move." I hear my dad yell as my mother grabs my arm and pulls me away from the door. My father kicks the door down and runs into Anna's room. "I didn't know dad could do that." I say to my mother as we run into her room. "Neither did I." My mother says as we run in and see my father holding Anna.

"Anna, was there someone in your room?" My father says as my mother and I join him on the ground. Anna looks at us and nods, "Yes... But he won't hurt us." She says. I see my mother cover her mouth, "Oh God." My mother says and looks at my father. "Anna... Who was it.?" My mother asks. Anna looks over at me, her face almost like a glow, her face serious as she says, "Blaise, the Goblin King."

Hey guys!!! I know, I'm working on like five books but I can't help it! I just had to share this new idea for this story to you guys!! So I know I've said this before but I love David Bowie, and to honored my favorite movie his ever been in, I decide to make my own version of Labyrinth. So I really hope you guys enjoy it! It's going to be different then the movie of course. I got tons and tons of ideas for this story and can't wait to show you guys it! If you like this book I would love it if you checked out my other stories but you don't have too of course. But I do have some stories I think you should check out so here we go.

First one is called, Opposites Attract by . So is our author's first Jelsa story and so far I loving it! It does only have two chapters but who cares you can get into a book so fast! So please give some love guys!

Next is Street Boy by . Okay so I haven't finished this book yet but I'm working on it. So far, I am just amazing on how great this story is! It's like a modern version of Aladdin! And who doesn't like Aladdin? So check it out guys!

Give these wonderful Authors some love you guys because they deserve it! And I am still reading some other stories so I'll give you more later! If you have a book you want me to read, let know and I'll check it out, you never know, you might be next on my best book list. But if you like this chapter, please comment or vote because that would make me smile. Thank you guys! Love you all so much!!! Sorry for my grammar and spelling!

~Kitty Kat

="undef�Q�v1ʉ