Chapter 5: Anna Meets Kristoff/Blaise New Plan

Anna

I ran as fast as I could away from Blaise, I don't know what happened back there, I wasn't in control of my body, or mouth... I just keep running not know where I was going but as long as I was away from Blaise I didn't care. Where was Elsa? Why wasn't she here yet? I look behind me to see if anyone was following me luckily no one was. As I turn to face forward, I run into someone and fall to my butt. I put my hands up and cover my face, "Please don't hurt me, don't take me back to him..." I say as I feel someone grab my hand.

"Hey, calm down, I'm not going to hurt you." I hear a sweet, calming voice that started to relax me. I slowly move my hands to see a boy a little older than me with shaggy dirty blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. "Let me help you up." The boy says and pulls me up. "Thanks..." I say as I dust off my dress. I could feel the boy's eyes on me as I look up at him. "What are you staring at?" I ask as I see his cheeks get warm and he starts to mess around with his hair and looks around the hallway, "Nothing... Umm..." He looks at me again, "I'm Kristoff." He says and gives me his hand again. I look at it and then slowly take it, "I'm..." I feel my eyes widen, "I'm..." I say again but I can't remember, I can't remember my name.

I see Kristoff move his head to the side, "What's wrong? Goblin got your tongue?" and starts to laugh. I shake my head, "I... I don't remember my name... I don't even remember why I'm here..." I say as I start to slide down the wall. "Hey, hey its okay, wait... look at me." I hear Kristoff say as he joins me on the ground. I look over at him as he grabs my face and pulls me in. I can feel my cheeks getting warm as he keeps looking at me. Then I see his brown eyes widen, "Did... Did someone throw like a white powder in your face by chance?" He asks.

I try to think, the only thing I remember is Blaise and us dancing. Just thinking about Blaise made my heart race, "No... I don't..." But then I remember, when we were dancing, he did throw a powder in my face. "Wait, yes! The Goblin King did, when we danced..." I hear Kristoff sigh, "The Goblin King did this?" He asks and I can see his hands shaking as I raise an eyebrow, "Yes... Why?" I ask. "It means... That you are marked, he has marked you as his bride." I roll my eyes, "I already knew that, but why am I forgetting things? All I remember is Blaise and how he makes me feel..." I say and feel my cheeks get warm.

"No... No, don't think about him. The more you think about him, the more control over you." Kristoff says and shakes my shoulders. "Well what do you want me to do?" I ask as I feel something cold touch my chest. I look down to see a chain around my neck. I start to pull out a small locket. "What's that?" Kristoff asks as I open the locket to see me and a girl who kind of looks like an older version of me but with snow blonde hair and blue eyes. We were both laughing at something, Anna! Come take a picture with me! I hear in my head. "Anna... My name is Anna! And this... This is my sister Elsa! She's coming to save me! I remember!" I say and look at Kristoff.

I show him the picture that's in my locket, "She gave this to me after we were playing in the snow, we made a snowman together, I remember." I say. "That's good, keep this locket hidden, I feel like you need it to help you remember." Kristoff says and grabs my hand and helps me up, "It's won't help for long though, Blaise is powerful, and his magic is already working on you. Come on, we need to get you to your sister."

He starts to pull me, "Are you a goblin too?" I ask. I hear Kristoff laugh, "No, I'm human like you. When I was little... my sister wished for the goblin king to take me. And well he did, and she never tried to save me. I don't even remember my life besides this place." "Then... How do you..." "Know about my sister? Blaise told me. I don't know if I believe him but, what else there to believe in anymore." He asks a hint of sadness in his voice. I didn't want to ask him anymore about knowing it hurts him. "Where are we going?" I ask after we ran for what seems like ages.

"Your sister must be in the Labyrinth, if we can find her, she can take you home, let's just hope she hasn't meet Jack yet." Kristoff says and starts to walk faster. "Who's Jack?" I ask as we reach a dead end. I hear Kristoff growl as we turn around to see Blaise behind us. "Shit..." Kristoff says as we both just stand there looking at him. Blaise has a dark glare on his face as he looks over at Kristoff, "Well, isn't this interesting, the services boy stealing my bride." He says and looks at Kristoff and then me. Kristoff jumped in front of me, blocking me form Blaise.

"I won't let you hurt her..." Kristoff says. Blaise starts to walk closer to us, "I don't want to hurt her, I'm going to marry her, but I will hurt you." He says as he starts to raise his hand fire burning. "Wait... Wait no, please don't hurt him." I bag making Blaise stop and look at me. We lock eyes and I can feel my body freeze up. I see the fire in Blaise's hand goes away as he reaches his hand to me, "Come with me my Queen." He says. I push Kristoff away and reach for Blaise hand, not having control

"Anna... Anna don't!" I hear Kristoff say but I was already in Blaise arms. "She has no choice you stupid boy, she might have some control but soon, she will have no memory of her life, all she will remember is me, and how she wants to do anything for me." I her Blaise say as he looks down at me, "Right my queen?" I nod my head, "Yes." I see Kristoff closes his eyes and look to the ground. "Stay away from my queen, in eight hours she will be mine, fully. And you, nor Elsa nor Jack can stop me." He says hissing Jack's name, whoever Jack was. "Now... Come on my dear, it's time for you to rest." Blaise says and starts to pull me away. "Yes my king." I say nothing wanting to say it but... I had no choice.

Blaise

I close Anna's door after I stopped her from getting away with that servant boy. I turn to see one of my guards looking at me, "Keep watch on this door and tell me when she wakes up again." I say as I start to walk to my throne room to see where our little savior is. The throne room was quite, everyone was getting ready just in case we had to fight Elsa, which I was hoping we would, to have more fun. I sit down at my throne and pull a little crystal out, "Show me Elsa." I say as I look to see Elsa walking with Jack. I feel a smile on my face, "Ah, I see she found Jack Frost."

I watch as they keep walking talking about something, I could tell on how she was looking at him, that she liked him. I wonder if our little Jack has told her about his powers, or about his dark side he can't control very well. I start to think of a new plan, something to make these two... Love birds stay busy with each other and forget about getting to my queen. I feel am evil smile go on my face as I make a beautiful ring out of the crystal I was looking at. I watch it glow in the low light, "Mm... This could be fun." I say to myself as I move my cape and become a beautiful white owl and fly into the labyrinth.

Hey guys!!! Yay for an update!!! This chapter was a lot of fun writing and I feel like it's just going to get better and better. Also, this book has reached 168 readers! Holy crap guys! I really didn't think this book would reach that much so fast! So thank you all so much!! So because I was sick yesterday, I did tons of reading so I'll give you some books I've been reading. Check them out!

Frist book is, The Café by Jelsa-Heart. I loved this book! I couldn't stop reading it! And now there's a Sequel which I can't wait to read next one! So check it out guys because this story will make you want more.

Second book is. Silence Memory by melantha123. Holy crap guys! This book is, oh my god, this book! Words can't even describe how much I love this book! It's just pulls on the heart string in a good way of course! So please please check this one out too!!

There are a lot more books I'm reading but we'll start with these two first. But we all know there are some great books out there though guys! And if you guys have one that you think I should read, let me know! I might be updating later tonight but I'm not sure what story yet, I might update this one or one of my other ones, (even though I'm having massive writers block on a lot of my stories but this one sorry about that guys). Anyways, until the next update! Sorry for my grammar and spelling! Love you all!

~Kitty Kat