✓ Chapter 1

A/N: okay so hello I wrote this book when I was like 12 and i am 15 now so currently as of (8-19-17)  i am going back through and re-writing some of this. I do not want to delete the other chapters because I want to keep the general base of the book the same. so i will be marking the chapters so you will be able to tell which one is which. means that I have added/edited and means I haven't. Also I am back in school now so please be patient:)

*Your POV (Katelynn)*
Okay so I am both nervous and excited because today is the day that we are moving. By we I mean my family because I am only 15. I'm moving from North Carolina to Boca Raton, it's this beautiful little city in Florida. I don't really want to leave my friends behind, but I am excited to meet some new ones. My best friend is Weston Koury. (AN: big surprise there lmao.) We've been neighbors my whole life and it's gonna be hard not having him there. He said he knew someone from Florida, apparently his name is Mario Selman. Who knows maybe we'll become friends.
So as my family packed up the moving van I went over to Weston's house and we said our final goodbyes. He then told me that we would FaceTime every night to keep each other updated on our lives. His mom also came to say goodbye and told us that we could see each other during the holidays so it wouldn't be like we were separated for ever.
Before I go, Weston pulls me to the side, "Hey I'm going to make a groupchat of the two of us and I'll add Mario." I reply with "Okay sounds good."
-Weston💓 has added you and xxx-xxxx to a groupchat-
weston💓 -hello ladies
xxx-xxxx - kachowww
me- you guys are such nerds lol
I added Mario as a contact 'Mario✨' and put my earbuds in, this was going to be a long ride.

AN: ew okay this was a sucky first chapter but I'm back. I need feedback if I'm going to continue this, so comment and vote please 💓