019;

// there's smut for like two seconds ya'll it's terrible i'm sorry i suck but yEAH they'll be bolded exclamation points when it's over and it's not really detailed but if you want to skip over it completely just look out for them exclamation points :)) //

     MICHAEL AND I HAD MANAGED to stumble back to his dorm room, a mess of heavy breathing and frantic touching and barely managing to get the door shut behind us. He had only asked for one kiss but in a matter of minutes, that kiss had transformed into something else entirely.

     He pushes me from up against the wall to his bed, hands reaching everywhere and pulling clothing over the other's head after a nod and murmur of approval and the slipping on of a very crucial piece of latex. Michael's tongue is heavy on mine and his hands are cold against my skin, goosebumps spiraling left and right. 

     Our limbs are entangled and breathy groans fall from Michael's soft pink lips, mirroring my own. Underneath him I come apart, back arching and head spinning and fingernails sinking into the flesh of his back. 

     What feels like electricity has replaced the alcohol in my veins and each time Michael lowers his body down against mine and sinks deeper, my heart pulses erratically. I am trembling, eyes unable to keep from rolling back, mouth unable to keep shut, and voice unable to keep from calling out his name.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     When it's over and we lie side by side, both panting and sweating and lacking the desire to untangle ourselves from one another, I wait for Michael to fall asleep. Once he finally does, I manage to slip away; sliding into another set of underwear, a pair of leggings and a tee shirt before I do. He is sprawled out on his bed, lips parted as he breathes softly, long eyelashes fanning out across his cheek and heavy eyelids concealing his vibrant green eyes. For a second I feel remorse for getting him drunk and essentially manipulating him into telling me the truth. But then I remember that he was the one who decided to keep things from me in the first place, and that feeling disappears. I wonder if things might be different now, but know that because he is so closed off all of the time, I shouldn't expect much.

     Quietly, I grab my phone and a bobby pin, and leave the door unlocked so that I can return easily without waking him up later. As I tiptoe into the hallway and down towards Ivy's dorm room determined as ever to read those letters underneath her mattress, I only hope that I don't run into Calum on the way. He had been at the library all night, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had accidentally fallen asleep down there in the midst of all of his studying. 

     I manage to get Ivy's door unlocked even though it takes longer than I expect and I was a bit too loud because of my less than sober state of mind. Immediately I race to her bed and lift the mattress up, sliding out each and every envelope that I find. Steam opening them was the best thing to do so that I could reseal them, but it was three in the morning and if I used Michael and Calum's bathroom, the running water might wake Michael up. Then again, I doubt either of the two teenage boys would have an iron or a teapot just lying around so unless I wanted to tear the letters open and give myself away, the shower was the only option. And, Ivy's bathroom might have been an option, but I knew that I shouldn't use hers because I needed to be in here for as short of a time as I possibly could. Not only did I want to minimize the chances of getting caught, but, I also didn't want to keep seeing Darya's things lying all over the place because it hurt too much. So, the answer was clear.

     As quickly as I can, I gather up all of the letters and return Ivy's mattress to normal before running back over to Michael's room. It takes fifteen minutes in the closed bathroom with the shower and sink running on the hottest setting for the letters marked 'A' to pull away from the adhesive strip keeping them sealed. My hair also becomes sufficiently frizzy but, that is of absolutely no importance. With my heart pounding as if it'll leap from my chest, I reach for the letter closest to me and sit on the bathroom floor, bracing myself.