018;

GETTING INTO THE party wouldn't be hard. I had already texted Michael and he happily agreed to go, even offering up his services to make it "more fun". I was currently scouring my duffel bag for any of the revealing outfits that I both owned and had brought with me, knowing that Michael would be more willing to share if I was, too.

     Eventually, I find something that I think will work and use one hand to call Luke, and the other to shut the bathroom door behind me. I place my ringing phone on the sink and put it on speaker, directing my attention to re-clipping my bra to the tightest setting so that it's contents are displayed more prominently. While Luke yells hello, I slide into a maroon dress made of thin material through which my bra can be seen. The upper half of the dress was relatively see through, but I couldn't care less. That was exactly what I was going for.

       "Hey Luke, is everything okay over there?"

       "Yeah, your mom still thinks you're on the trip so you're all good. How long is that trip supposed to last by the way?"

        "Ideally around two weeks tops and when I come back, Darya will be coming back with me. But to be honest, I doubt my mom even has any concept of time at the moment." I frown, fastening a thin black belt around my waist and clasping a silver necklace around my neck. "And my dad probably doesn't care either. He's practically been working nonstop." It was unlikely that either of them would notice because apparently, they had forgotten that they had another daughter.

      "I'm sorry Lina, I really am. I hope you find her, and I'll cover for you as long as I can."

     "And you'll call me if you find anything else?"

     "Yeah, of course."

     "Okay, thanks Luke. I've gotta go, Michael will be here soon and we're going to a party so I can get him drunk and stupid." I mutter, grunting quietly as I struggle into a pair of black stockings. This shit better work.

        "Because that's clearly such a good idea." He says in a judgmental tone; fueling an already growing rage within me.

     "Whatever, at least it's an idea. Bye." I growl, instantly regretting it. He did nothing wrong, he wasn't the one I should be upset with. It just seemed impossible not to be angry with the entire world right now. Luke says goodbye and I hang up, exiting the bathroom just as Michael is walking into the dorm room.

     "Holy shit," He breathes, green eyes widening as he drops his backpack to the floor and swiftly kicks it aside. "You're wearing that?"

     "Yeah, that's the plan." I smirk, zipping up my black, knee high boots and purposely leaning over the slightest bit as I do so.

     "You can't wear that. You can't. You'll be swarmed by dudes all night." Michael yells, speaking as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

     "Who cares? I'll make them go away. So, are you ready to go?" He swallows and runs a hand through his lilac hair before hesitantly nodding. I press my lips together to keep from laughing, noticing the sudden tightness of Michael's pants. This plan was already going so well; finally I had managed to do something right. 

     It takes Michael and I about two minutes to run down to the cafeteria and grab a couple of sandwiches, and another five to get from his building to the one across the quad hosting the party.