Chapter 8

<* Introducing!!!!!! Allie!!!! She is adopted by Nathan's family, but hse is still awesome right 8D pic at the riiiight!!!*>

"What!?" I yelled, not caring if anyone herd me. Erik ran forward and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shhh! Be quiet. Don't want anyone coming in here now do we?" He said, with a smirk. My eyes began to water as Erik's hand was pressed against my mouth. Erik removed his hand and kissed my cheek lightly.

"Erik. Stop it. Please." I said, trembling.

"You like it. And I know it." Erik said, still smirking.

I felt his cold lips press against mine. I couldn't control myself, I soon noticed I was kissing him back. He then pulled away and smiled suductivly.

"I told you." He said, leaning me back on my bed. Erik crawled ontop of me and gently pressed his lips against mine. The heat raced to my cheeks as i felt him lay ontop of me. Erik slowly slid his tongue into my mouth. I couldn't explain this feeling. It was akward because he's my brother, by blood or not. ANd it was great, because he was so hot.

I herd the doorbell ring downstairs.

"Hello. You must be freinds of Austin's! Come in. He's upstairs. First door on your left." I herd Amy say. Quickly I pushed Erik off of me and I ran to the other side of the room.

"What?" He asked, looking at me confused. The door soon opened and Nathan walked in, a girl following him.

"A....who's that horny bastard over there." Nathan mumbled, starring at Erik who was sitting on my bed. I tried so hard not to laugh at the comment Nathan made.

"I'm Erik. Austin's brother. Step-brother to be more exact." Erik said standing up, "And who are you."

Nathan was slightly taller than Erik, but just by a couple cenitmeters.

"What were you doing to Austin." Nathan said, starring at Erik, clearly not amused.

"Nothing you will ever do to him." Erik said, thinking he's gotten farther than Nathan.

"So you just had sex with your brother? Or did you rape him?" Nathan said, walking towards me.

"Wait. You didn't," Erik said, looking at me.

"Got that right," Nathan replied, kissing me on the lips afterwards. He then put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Erik got up and walked out of my room, slamming the door behind him.

"Now that the stupid ass is gone, what did he do to you?" Nathan asked, letting go of me. I looked away and quietly said,

"He...kinda made out with me..."

Nathan turned from me and started walking to my door.

"What are you doing?" I said quickly.

"Going to kill the bastard." Nathan replied, opening the door and quickly walking out. Nathan walked into Erik's room and grabbed him by the shirt. "You touched him. Now, you die."

<* OH NOO!!! I totally ended it right there to get to Chloe >:D    FAN/COMMENT/LIKE*>