Chapter 3

<* Picture of Nathan at the right! *>

"Hey Austin! Long time no see." Alex said as we aproached the lunch table.

   "Alex!" Shadow exlaimed, leaping forward to embrace him, "I've missed you!" I smiled and sat down at the lunch table. I thought they were a cute couple. They were both goth, and had a lot in common. They continued to catch up. Me on the other hand was playing a game on my phone. I was just about to get the next dot when,

"No phones in school!" I herd a males voice say.

"School hasn't started yet." I responded, continuing my game.

"Then do me a favor," He said sitting in front of me, "Put my number in there." My eyes grew wide and I lifted my head from my phone. Sitting in front og me was the hottest blonde in the world! His gorgoues straight golden hair fell infront of his eyes, which were rimmed with black eyeliner. I could feel a major boner coming on.

'Oh great!' I thought. I needed to get out of there right away. I stood and grabbed my school bag.

"Your gonna leave me?" he asked standing. "I didn't even get to introduce myself." I ignored his comment and walked past Shadow and Alex. "Come on!" I herd him say from the lunch room. I walked quickly to the bathroom and went inside. I walked slowly over to the sinks and looked at myself in the mirror.

"So what's your name?" I herd someone say from behind me. I looked in the mirrow and saw the blonde standing by the door. "Hmm? So, are you going to tell me?" He asked again.

"Austin." I said quietly, looking down at the sink. The blonde walked over and placed his hand on my shoulder, "My name's Nathan. I'm new in school." He gave a smile and removed his hand from my shoulder.

I took a deep breathe and looked at hime, "What do you want." I said blankly. Nathan circled me for a bit and looked me over. He smirked and stopped at my side. My heart was beating fast. I could feel heat travel to my cheeks.

Nathan leaned forward and whispered in my ear,

"I want you, to give me your virginity."

___________________

<* Yea, sorry it's short. I had no ideas :/    FAN/COMMENT/LIKE *>