Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning snuggling a thick fuzzy blanket. This wasn't right....That blanket was in my car not my room. I sat up and saw I was still in my car.

"Mmmm..." I herd someone mumble beside me. I turned my head quickly and saw Nathan....Naked! I quickly threw the blanket over him and looked at myself. I was too, naked. I grabbed the blanket and put it over both of us.

'What the heck happened last night?!' I thought to myself, looking around for my clothes.I found my clothes and slipped them on, trying not to wake up Nathan. I started the car, hoping he wouldn't wake up, and backed out of the parking lot.

"What are you doing?" I herd Nathan ask, gripping onto the side of my black tee. I swallowed and glanced at him through my rear veiw mirror.

"W...what happened last night?" I asked pulling the car into another parking space.

"Well that was pointless." Nathan said sitting up. He smiled and kissed my lips gently. "What do you think happened, sexy."

My cheeks turned a light pink as I turned my head. Nathan laughed, grabbed his clothes, and slipped them on. "Your so cute." He said placing his hand on my cheek. I grabbed Nathan's wrist and pulled his hand away from my cheek. "What?" He said as I started my car.

"Get out.." I mumbled to Nathan.

<*FAN/COMMENT/LIKE*>