Chapter 17

I FREAKING CUT MY FREAKING LEG AND NOW IT FREAKIN HURTS!! AND NOW I HAVE TO TAKE A BATH!! ARGH!! *annoyed huff* Anywhosies, how are y'all. I hope you enjoy this chapter, my story, my stupidness. Bye, love y'all.

9 months pregnant

Niall's pov.

I huffed, as I couldn't get up. It's like, the hardest thing in the world! I tried to get up again, then quickly sat back down, as I felt a strong kick. I squeezed my eyes in pain, then opened them as it went away. I rubbed my belly softly.

"What are you doing in there baby?" I chuckled. But my smile was wiped away when another strong kick came, making me clutch the end of the couch.

"Uh, Niall? You alright?" Zayn asked, coming in. I nodded, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Y-Yeah. The baby's just kicking really hard." I groaned, clutching my stomach.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" I shook my head.

"No no. I'm f-" But before I could finish, I felt water seep through my pants, and I looked up at Zayn in horror. "I-I think my w-water just broke." I wheezed, breathing becoming unusually hard. Zayn's eyes widened, and he scooped me up in his arms, rushing out the door. He placed me in the car carefully but quickly, rushing over to his side of the car. He zoomed off, and I started to wheeze, clutching my stomach.

"Breathe Niall. In, out, in, out." He instructed, and I did that, till we arrived at the hospital. He scooped me into his arms again, and rushed into the hospital. "Help! My boyfriends in labor!" Nurses rushed around, and I was put onto this table thingy. They rushed me back, and Zayn followed, holding my hand. My brain clouded over, and I couldn't think straight. All I knew was, we where now in a hospital room.

"Awe fuck!! It hurts!! GET THIS DEVIL BABY OUT OF ME!!" I squeezed Zayn's hand as hard as I could, and my doctor rushed in. He started to get to work, I hope, and Zayn gave me encouraging words.

"Okay Niall. When I say three, push as hard as you can. 1..2..3." I let out a groan, pushing really hard. I squeezed Zayn's hand harder, probably breaking it. Oh well.

"Awe fuck you Zayn!! I hate you!!" I yelled, but still kept holding his hand. I regret saying that, but the bitch deserves it for making me this way.

"The baby's crowning. A couple more pushes, and he'll be out." I kept pushing, then with a final groan, I felt the baby slip out me. A loud cry filled the room, and I let out a sob, knowing our babies finally here. "Would you like to cut the cord?" The doctor asked, looking at Zayn. Zayn nodded, and was handed scissors. I heard a snip, then my baby was carried away by a nurse. "Don't worry, she's just gonna clean him up." I nodded, and the doctor left the same way the nurse did. I looked up at Zayn, sobbing.

"I'm sorry Zayn. I didn't mean any of what I said." Zayn gave me a smile, kissing my forehead.

"It's alright love. I know you didn't." I smiled, then the nurse walked in, holding a blue blanket.

"Would you like to hold him?" I nodded, holding my arms out. The nurse gently set him in my arms, and I looked down at the baby. The baby had his eyes closed, and he was sucking on his toes contently. The nurse came back in, smiling. "Do you have a name?" I didn't answer, but I saw Zayn nod.

"Lukas Xavier Malik. Make sure the that Lukas is spelled with a k." The nurse nodded, leaving. Zayn came over, and grabbed Lukas' finger. The babies eyes opened, and I smiled seeing his blue eyes.

"Told you he'd have blue eyes." I stuck my tongue out, and Zayn did it back.

Lukas Xavier Malik

Born on July 17th, 2010

Time: 9:10 pm. (A/N Just putting the time here)

Weighs: 4.5 pounds

So, the baby was finally born! You like the name? Just thought it fit. Anyways, there will be a few more chapters, then the end. Then I have a surprise for you, but you'll have to wait. Anywhosies, bye my spaghetti tacos!