Christmas Special

Here's the Christmas Special I promised! What I can't believe right now is my mom got me an iPhone 6 and an iPad air. Anyways, on with the story.

No ones pov.

"Wake the hell up!!" Niall heard his friends yell outside the door. Niall groaned, and snuggled into his boyfriends side.

"Five more minutes." He heard Zayn mumble.

"But its Christmas!" Louis yelled. Niall jolted up, knocking Zayn off the bed.

"Ouch." Zayn groaned.

"Sorry babe." Niall didn't help him up, just ran down the steps. He ran to the Christmas tree, looking at all the glorious presents. Zayn came down, kneeling in front of Niall.

"Open ours first." His mum said. He tore the wrapping paper away, and peered inside.

"Awe it's adorable!" Niall squealed, opening a cage, and pulling out a small puppy. The puppy licked Niall's face, making Niall giggle. Everyone cooed at the two. As everyone opened their presents, Zayn came over to Niall.

"Hey Ni?" Niall turned from talking to Jade.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking at Zayn.

"Here's my gift." Zayn held out a box with gold wrapping paper and a pink bow. Niall tore it open, and gasped. Zayn grabbed the object, and smiled.

"It's a promise ring. To promise I'll marry you in the future." Carved into the ring was a little 4 leaf clover and Niall my beloved spelled out. Zayn slipped on the ring, and Niall stared at it, smiling.

"It's beautiful! Best Christmas ever!" He jumped into Zayn's arms, and kissed him all over. He finally stopped, kissing him on the lips. Niall felt a small thump on his stomach, and he gasped. Zayn pulled back, alarmed.

"What's wrong babe?" Niall's eyes got teary, and rested his hand on his bump, just in time for Zayn to feel a small thump.

"That's out baby." Niall sobbed out.

"That's our little miracle." Zayn smiled, kissing Niall's stomach.