Prolouge

Niall's pov.

Last year baby! Then college! Then no more Zayn! Who's a fucking fart bucket! Wait, did I just say fart bucket. Oh who cares! Woo!

"Yo Niall!" I turned, and saw my best friend, also my partner in crime, Louis, running towards me.

"Lou Lou!" I ran to him, and he hugged me tightly.

"What am I? Chopped liver?' I looked up and saw my other best friend, also Louis boyfriend, Liam.

"Hi Li Li. You get a hug too of course!" I hugged him tightly, and he chuckled. "So, last year boys. Wait, we're missing someone. Actually, two someone's." I heard giggling behind me, and saw Perrie and Jade standing behind me.

"Boo!" Jade yelled.

"Ah. You scared me." I faked scared, and the two sisters giggled. Well, not really sisters. More like step sisters. But if you ask me, they act like they're in a relationship. Always touching each other. It's weird.

"Now everyone's here! Niall, let's walk." Louis grabbed my hand, and started walking ahead of the others.

"Oh, leave your friends behind then! I see." I heard Perrie mumble.

"I have to talk to Niall about something." He tossed behind his shoulder. Louis turned to me, with the most serious face I've ever seen come from him. Well actually, the only serious face come from him.

"Niall, when are you gonna get laid." Fake seriousness. Of course.

"When I'm like...37!" I said. He groaned inwardly.

"Common Ni! Live a little. You're the only virgin in our group! We can't have an innocent one!" I elbowed his ribs. "I'm just joking Ni. But seriously, you do have to live a little." We walked into our first class, and I sat on my desk.

"I don't know. The thought of a boy shoving their dick up my ass.....sounds sorta pleasuring." I giggled nervously.

"It does! Me and Liam do it all the time an-" I put my fingers in my ears.

"I don't need to know about your sex life Lou!" I whisper yelled.

"Hey, you asked for it." He held his hands up defensively.

"Not really. You just started talking about it." I watched as Liam, Perrie, and Jade came over.

"What are you talking about?" Jade asked. Liam groaned.

"To think you've known them for 8 years you would know them enough and know not to ask that question. But nooooo!" Liam said. He held his hands over his ears.

"We're just talking about Niall's sex life and how he needs to get laid." Louis said stiffly.

"Louis was about to talk about him and Liam's sex life. My life would be ruined if I knew what they do in that room I'm not allowed in and is reserved for you and Liam's 'sexy moments.' Really Louis you need to stop telling me so many things. Because you know I ramble on and on and-" I was cut off by a stinging sensation on my cheek. "Fuck Lou! That hurt! I'm gonna kill you!" I ran after him, and he ran around the room, screaming. All the students looked at us, amused.

"Don't kill me." He ran behind Liam, and Liam just stared at me.

"He didn't mean it." I pouted.

"You both suck." I sat in my seat, tossing my ball, from my backpack, in the air.

"Class, settle down. I would like to start class please." Everyone quieted down. "Thank you." The teacher turned to the board, and started going over the lesson. I took note after note, even though I know all of this not to brag or anything but I'm advanced in all my classes and I'm in honor roll. I was knocked out of my thoughts by a slam at the door. I looked up, rolling my eyes as I saw Zayn and his stupid friends, Harry, and Michael. "Late again I see. Detention all of you." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"I get this shit every day. See if I care." The teacher gasped, and I raised my hand.

"Yes Niall?" She gave me a look to handle this for her. She's really old and I'm surprised she hasn't retired sooner.

"Excuse my language but maybe Zayn if you didn't get in trouble so much, you wouldn't have to go trough the same shit everyday." I smirked at him, and he grew raged.

"Shut it Horan." The teacher gave me a small smile.

"Please take your seats." Zayn grumbled, and they took there seats in the back of the class. I looked at Louis, who gave me a high five.

"I see the sass in you Horan." He beamed.

"Learned from the best." I winked at him, and he chuckled softly, elbowing me.