Chapter 47

Andy P.O.V

Jess was sleeping and I was watching tv. I'm super bored without her around, she usually entertains me. Maybe I should check on her it's been almost three house of sleeping which is actually quite a long nap for her.

I make my way upstairs, I ignore knocking on her door and just let's myself in. She was sitting up looking at her arms.

"I totally forgot about these." She sniffles.

"Babe did you get another memory?" I ask.

"Kinda, I remember the first time I left and how my emotions were all over the place- God I was so fucked up at the time. "

I sit across her on the bed.

"Im sorry for leaving you like that." She avoids eye contact. "It was cruel and selfish of me, especially the look on your face when I told you I was leaving. I'm sorry I was a bitch back then-"

"Don't beat yourself up, you were miserable but you had to leave to make yourself happy."

"Just fucked up in the head that's all." She sighs. "Whatever it was in the past and leave it in the past." She smiles.

"Are you feeling any better?" I change the subject quickly. I don't like to see her upset either.

"Yeah I feel better guess I just had an upset stomach."

"Well I'm glad your better." I smile. She scrunched up her nose.

"W-What time is it?"

"It's almost seven."

"Shit I was out that long!?" She gets off the bed and looks at her phone.

"You weren't out that long Jess." I chuckle.

"It's long to me." She crosses her arms.
I stand up then wrap my arms around her.

"I forgot about your strange sleeping habits." I say.

"I wish I was a normal sleeping person." She pouts.

"Nah." I laugh then lean into kiss her. Her arms embraced my torso and her fingertips ran against my spine. She squeaked out little moans, maybe I should stop. I pulled away. She looked at me with confusion on her face.

"Why'd you stop?" She asks.

"Well I felt like I was going too far."

She rolls her eyes. "Don't be a chicken."

"I'm not." I laugh. She smirks at me and grabs my waist and pulls me in.

Our lips collide again. I pull her close to my body. She tugs at the hem of my shirt. I raise my arms and she takes of my shirt. Before anything else happens she exams my chest.

"So many tattoos."

"Where's your huh?" I laugh.

"I have like one, remember?"

"I think I forgot." I shrug. I lied I actually know where it is, she has one behind her upper back and it's her ancient zodiac symbol.

Her fingertips outline my tattoos, I find it cute. She then takes her tank top off and her shorts. She was only wearing her underwear now. I felt nervous and my cheeks felt red but I ignored it.

"Come here." She was laying down next to me. I moved ontop of her. Her hands traveled up and down my back. The feeling of her warm skin on mine was nice.

I unclipped the back of her bra. She got nervous and instead clung to me. I chuckled.

"Your so cute when your shy."

"Ugh." She sighs.

"It's okay, we've done this before remember?"

"Kinda."

I kiss her gently to relieve her. She smiles and nods.

...

I was awaken by Jess jumping on the bed. My eyes slowly opened I was still really tired. She was wearing my Misfits shirt which came down to her knees and was a little baggy on her.

"Come on I made you food!"

"Alright alright!" I chuckle. Her insistence brought a smile to my face. She grabbed my hand and hauled my ass to the kitchen. I was still half asleep but I knew I had to get up.

"Look I called it 'Happy eggs' " she smirks.

My fork picks it up and the flavor bursts inside my mouth. It was really good. "These are good Jess."

"Right?"

"Ha, don't get too cocky now." I laugh to myself. She rolls her eyes.

"So what's your plans for today?" I ask her.

"Um I'm actually supposed to work today."

"Work? As in..."

"Yes I have to do modeling, I think I'll do okay."

"Maybe I should go with you." I insist. She looks a little unsure.

"If you're want too."

I nod. She smiles kindly then leaves to get changed.

....

When we arrived there Jess seemed a little nervous. She hasn't done this in a long time. It's only natural for someone in her state to be scared of new things.

A petite girl with black short hair, covered with tattoos walks over. "Jess do you remember me?" She says in a thick English accent.

"I'm sorry, no I don't.."

"It's okay well I'm Hannah! And I'm gonna prep you up for today because your probably gonna need it." She says kindly. Her attention turns on me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Hannah." She shakes my hand.

"Andy." I smile.

"Okay well there's a chair here for you to wait for her."

"Alright." I sit down.

"I'll be back soon." She smiles.

Okay I've been gone forever I am sorry for that and the short chapter