Missing Love-Fest (Somewhat Mature Content-Not Really)

TODAY IS MY B-DAY! Woot Woot! (2/1) 

~

"Der...stoooooppp!" Stiles whines as he's squeezed tight by his beloved boyfriend. He's currently having his view blocked by Derek's head because Derek doesn't want to leave him. At all.

He's reading his favorite book too!

He's been at Derek's for the past week because Derek's been whining about how Stiles never spends time with him now that he's in college and has all his college friends with him to keep him company.

 They still do the normal 'Visit every two weeks' thing and call each other every night and obviously text all day but now with finals coming up, Stiles doesn't really have time for any of that. He's also never been able to see him much because of Scott and the rest of the pack wanting to see him all the time as well. 

Stiles actually thinks it's really cute.

"Mm.." Derek murmurs as he shoves his head onto Stiles chest, causing Stiles to raise his book up and over Derek's dark, shiny hair.

"What are you doing?" Stiles asks with a smirk on his face, trying not to move too much so that Derek could get comfortable.

"Miss'd you." Derek sighs once he stills his movements.

"What do you mean you missed me? I've been with you all week! As a matter of fact, I don't think i've left the house once this entire week at all!" Stiles exclaims and feels Derek squeeze him tighter.

"Still missed you." Derek sighs as he practically turns into putty onto Stiles' small frame.

Stiles sighs and goes back to reading his book. He knows that when Derek gets all touchy and feely, that he should just let him do whatever he wants because there's no way that Stiles can stop him anyway.

"Derek...Derek!" Stiles shouts at Derek as he nudges him to wake up. He thinks it's incredibly cute when Derek's sleeping, with his tousled hair and pouty lips, but what's not cute is how much this dude weighs. He's definitely not heavy in fat, Stiles can assure you. He's heavy in muscle.

Yeah, it's sexy when Derek shows off his ripped abs and cut back muscles but Stiles would very much rather touch and admire than have a 250, or what felt like 250, pound werewolf laying on top of him. 

He prefers to have Derek awake for such occasions. 

"Get up Sourwolf, let's go to bed." Stiles tries again. There's no use though because Derek is still sleeping. He isn't even a heavy sleeper...

"DEREK!" Stiles yells and shoves Derek's shoulder. 

At that, Derek comes flying off the couch and into a crouching position, ready to pounce on the attacker.

Stiles looks at him, slightly stunned, and lets out the loudest laugh anyone has ever heard. He's laughing so hard that even Derek, not even knowing what's happening, starts laughing too.

After having settled down, Stiles gets up, extends his hand for Derek to take, and makes his way to the staircase leading up to their bedroom.

"Where are we going?" Derek asks, letting himself be pulled up the stairs.

"We're going to bed dummy." Stiles says jokingly.

As they make their way to the bedroom, Stiles gets stopped by Derek pinning him to the wall.

"Derek...What are you doing?" Stiles asks, knowing exactly what's about to happen. They haven't been able to do this for a while because of everyone always wanting to see Stiles but now's their chance.