Sneeze Attack

"Achoo!"

"Ach-Achoo!"

Derek has been sneezing for the past hour almost non-stop and he doesn't know what's causing it. He knows that he's not allergic to anything he owns, otherwise he wouldn't own it, and he's not sick because he can't get sick. He can't find the reason as to why he keeps sneezing and it's annoying him.

"Babe. Blow your nose. It's only going to get worse if you don't take care of it." Stiles says as he gives Derek a tissue box.

Derek sighs deeply and takes the tissue box, plucking a couple tissues out.

"I don't get why i'm sneezing. Iv'e been around everything in this house before and this hasn't happened." Derek says with a stuffy voice. He grabs the tissue and forcefully blows his nose.

"This is so freaking gross." He mutters and tosses the snot-filled tissue in the trashcan.

Stiles just looks at him fondly and gives a sigh. "How about this, I'll go over to the kitchen and make you some homemade Stilinski soup while you shower and lay down, hmm?" Stiles says softly as he pushes back the hair from Derek's damp forehead.

Derek sighs and hauls himself up from the couch, making his way upstairs to their bathroom. Stiles' eyes trail after him and he smiles to himself, going to make the recipe his mom taught him before she passed away.

"Derekkk.." Stiles sings as he walks into their bedroom, tray in hand.

Derek looks up from his book that he had displayed in his lap and smiles up at Stiles, setting the book down on the nightstand. Stiles walks over, careful not to spill anything, and sets the tray over Derek's lap.

"Thanks." Derek says and pats the spot next to him, motioning for Stiles to sit down.

"Derek, I don't wanna get sick!" Stiles exclaims as he scoots a couple inches back.

Derek rolls his eyes and grabs Stiles' ankle that is closest to him and pulls him closer, careful of the tray resting on his lap. Stiles lets out a small yelp but eventually sighs and climbs up the side of the bed.

"You can't get sick from me if i'm not sick. Plus, I'll feel a lot better with you here, so stop wining and feed me." Derek demands in a playful tone.

Stiles laughs but grabs a spoonful of soup anyways and shoves it in Derek's mouth, not before he makes the 'Choo! Choo!' sounds. Obviously.

"Are you feeling any better?" Stiles asks from the kitchen.

He is making dinner for both him and Derek after the 2 hour nap that they shared once Derek was finished being fed like the big baby he is.That's tiring work if you ask Stiles because Derek is a child.

"Yeah, i'm fine. I don't really know why I was sneezing. Maybe there was still some fur hanging around from the pack night last week. That crap always gets logged up in my freaking nostrils and I can't stand it." Derek huffs.

Stiles pokes his head out from the kitchen door and slowly makes his way over to Derek. He might know what's going on and if he's right, he's going to have to do a whole lot of explaining.

"Umm...did you say fur? As in wolf fur? Y'know?" Stiles asks hesitantly.

Derek looks at him suspiciously but nods his head. "Uh yeah...Why?" Derek asks.

"Uhm...well you see...so the thing is- is that uh...ImaybesortakindatrimmedIsaac'sfurbecauseitwasgettingtoolongandIforgottocleanmostofitup." Stiles says quickly, practically gulping for air after that.

Derek looks shocked at Stiles' sudden outburst and tries to make sense of what Stiles just said.

"What?" Derek says after a couple moments of awkward silence and staring.

Stiles sighs and takes a deep breath again, this time talking slower," I said, I maybe, sorta, kinda trimmed Isaac's fur because it was getting to long and I forgot to clean most of it up." Stiles says and looks down, ashamed that he was the cause for Derek's sneeze attacks. He knows that Derek doesn't like when he trims the pup's fur in the house because it leaves residue behind but he didn't think he'd notice this time. He actually thought he had cleaned it but he sorta got sidetracked by Isaac wanting to run around with him.

"Oh...OH!" Derek exclaims as he thinks about what Stiles said. He looks to see Stiles looking down and gets up from his spot to walk over to Stiles, lifting his chin.

"Stiles..." Derek says and lands a small kiss on his boyfriend's lips. "What have I told you about trimming their fur in the house?" Derek says slowly. There's no heat behind it, he just likes pushing Stiles' buttons a little. Teasing him is fun in all ways.

Stiles sighs, "I know...I'm sorry..." He says sadly.

Derek engulfs him in a hug at those words, knowing he was really sad.

"Aww don't be upset. It's fine baby." Derek says and kisses Stiles hair. Stiles squeezes him tighter and sighs into Derek's shoulder.

A few minutes pass of comfortable silence before all of a sudden...

"ACHOO!"

Derek's sneeze was so forceful that he managed to rip himself from Stiles grasp and into the counter top. He also managed to push Stiles to the floor in what looked like a starfish position, all limbs out.

About 3 seconds pass of both boys staring at each other before they break into hysterical laughter. Stiles with a red face, almost crying and Derek clutching his onto stomach for dear life.

"Oh my- oh my gosh! What was that!?" Stiles exclaims as he hauls himself up from the floor and next to Derek, both still chuckling lightly.

"That hurt!" Derek whines as he starts cracking up again, Stiles doing the same.

After a moment of settling down, Derek sighs and turns to Stiles, pulling him closer. He grabs the back of Stiles' head and leans in. Stiles puckers his lips, thinking he's getting a kiss, but instead Derek whispers, "Go clean up the fur..." Derek pulls away and laughs at Stiles' disappointed face.

"Give me a freaking kiss you idiot." Stiles mutters.

Derek laughs. "Go clean up the fur or you're not getting any for an entire week babe." He says jokingly.

Stiles scoffs and rolls his eyes. 'Oh as if. You can't go 2 days without touching this." He says as he motions to his body with his hands.

Derek rolls his eyes. "Excuse me. I'm not the one with teenage hormones flying everywhere. I'm able to control myself a lot longer and easier than you can. Now go clean up the fur!" Derek exclaims and pushes Stiles away.

Stiles reluctantly walks away and to the closet to get the vacuum. Not before he runs back to Derek and lands a big sloppy kiss on his lips, then running away squealing like a little girl. All Derek can do is smile.

"Achoo!"

Derek groans hearing Stiles laugh from his place in the house.

Fin~