Luna: Lady of the Dragon

My name is Luna.

Lady of the Dragon is the title some people have given me.

My appearance is unknown to some, for I don't like to show myself to others. Some stretch the truth though. Like I have a scaled face and forked tongue. Or I secretly fight for Sauron.

I can tell you right now, none of that rubbish is true.

Right now would be the time that I tell you I'm the most beautiful maiden in all of Middle Earth and blah, blah, blah.

That is not the case at all. I do not consider myself beautiful in any way, shape, or form.

I have straight light chocolate brown hair with a streak of light blue in it. (The streak is the mark of my Dragon I guess you could say.) My straight hair ends about just in the middle of my back. My eye color depends on what mood I'm in. If I'm angered or just happen to need my Dragon's enhanced eyesight they turn a golden color with a black slit in the middle. In my normal state when I'm not angered I have enhanced electric light blue eyes. I'm pretty much the size of an elf so I'm pretty tall. And might I say I have some long legs.

Gandalf says I am beautiful. In fact he said I'm more beautiful than the elves! Which I think he is extremely exaggerating.

As for my race, I am a Drewn. I know that you probably haven't heard of a 'Drewn' before, but I'll explain. A Drewn is someone who can turn into a Dragon. Now I know you're probably thinking of Smaug and all that 'Dragons are bad' stuff. But the truth is I'm not the enemy at all. Period.

My dragon form is the size of a Nazgul's Dragon. (But that doesn't mean that I am one!) My Dragon is a deep blue and is truly amazing.

Now my steed is truly a beauty. Her name is Eclipse and is as black as night. Lets just say she has a entirely spirited personality. She likes to just mess around and is always keeping me on my toes. We communicate in a way. She talks and I can understand her. I talk and she can understand me.

My people are gone. I'm the only one left of my race's legacy.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm telling you about this.

This is a story. A story of adventure. A story of broken heart and of love.

My story.