Late Christmas Special

Hello! Well, it wasn't until today that I got a call to Do the Christmas special, so here it is! This story is dedicated to Petraralackerman enjoy!
-----------------------------
Your POV

You were helping May-Rin set up the manor for Christmas. Strings of shimmering snowflakes were hanging from the ceiling, large bells were hanging around the room, and there was a mistletoe above the stairs. Ever since you were there, Bard's cooking was better, Finnian's gardening was next to perfect, everything was amazing.
As the sweet sent of sugar cookies wafted through the manor, Ciel appeared at the top of the stairs. Of course, he was in a gruff mood. Maybe your presence didn't change everyone.
You had on a red and white maids outfit, and a red bow on the end of your tail. A white headband adorned your head.
Putting up the last of the garland, Ciel came up behind you. "Hello my dear." You turned around and smiled. "Hello young master." He grabbed your waist and smirked, bringing you close. "Now now (Y/N), what have I told you about calling me that?" You smiled and leaned up, pecking his lips. You stuck your tongue out playfully at him. He chuckled and bent down, pecking your lips. "Are you ready for Christmas Ciel?"
He huffed. "No. I still don't understand why I have to host a ball. Why can't I just send out cards?" You smiled and ribbed your tail up and down his arm. "Because. We need to spread the Christmas spirit! Besides, I have a special gift for you that everyone should see! Look, even Sebastian is ready for Christmas. I think Jim and Mey-Rin are the perfect couple." You looked over Ciel's shoulder at Sebastian and Mey-rin. Ciel, growing interested, turned and looked too.
Sebastian was standing behind Mey-rin, holding her hips. Resting His head on hers, she wrapped her arms around his arms that held her. She looked up at him and he looked down at her, and they gave each other a quick kiss.
Ciel turned back to you. "Alright fine. But why did I have to invite Trancy?" You smiled. "Because his fiancée is your ex. And my friend." He shook his head and kissed the top of your head. "I know."
Finnian ran in and announced "The first guests have arrived! It's Lord Trancy!" Ciel grumbled. "Well, i'm gonna go change into a new dress. I'll be back Ciel." He shook his head, and gave you a kiss before you went upstairs to change.
Of course, May-rin went up with you, and she brought Hannah and Elizabeth. You were all friends. Going into your bedroom, you shut the door. "Alright girls. We have to look our best. I have a surprise for Ciel. I'm gonna tell you guys. Alright?" Everyone shook their heads. You then stood proud with your tail up in excitement, "I'm pregnant!" Everyone squealed and jumped in excitement.
After an hour, everyone was ready. You had on a (f/c) ball gown, Mey-rin had a red one, Hannah had a purple one, and Lizzy had a pink one. With everyone's corsets on tight, you all were ready. So, linking arms, you all made your way to the stairs.
At the top of the stairs, there you all stood. The crowd was silent. Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, and Claude all stepped forward and met you all at the bottom of the stairs. Thompson began to play the piano, Timber the violin, and Canterbury played the flute. Together, they played a beautiful melody that rang out through the entire manor. Finnian and Bard were refilling the banquet tables. Of course though, on your behalf, Ciel then gave them both the night off to dance.
As the music began to slow, couples met together to give each other a slow dance. You lied your head on Ciel's shoulder, and smiled softly. "I love you Ciel." He kissed the top of your head. "I love you too (Y/N)".

Alois and Lizzy POV

Lizzy was cuddled up against Alois, as he rested his head on hers. "Alois, promise me you will never leave me. I love you." Alois in his fabulous booty shorts hugged her tight. "I love you too Lizzy my dear. I would never leave you."

Mey-rin and Sebastian POV

As they were dancing, Claude commented on how Mey-rin looked lovely in her red dress. Sebastian would have none of that. Sebastian's eyes began to glow, and he began to pull May-rin away from him. "I will not let him touch you. I love you my beautiful dear. You are my mate, and I don't want the scent of that spider on you." Mey-rin, already being pressed against his chest, looked up at him. "It's ok Sebastian. I wouldn't let him. I love you too my crow." Reaching down, Sebastian grabbed her chin and pointed it up at him. He leaned down and kissed her.

Claude and Hannah POV

Hannah told Claude that she had to help her friend Mey-rin get farther in her relationship with Sebastian, but she didn't know how. Claude however, knew the perfect way. He simply went up to Mey-rin and said she looked nice. Now that the slow song was started, Hannah was dancing with Claude. "I love you Claude, but your sharing Alois's soul with me." She said, laying her head on his shoulder. "I love you too, but I'm afraid that I can't do that." Hannah smiled. "If you ever want to have sex again, I suggest you share." Claude huffed. "Dammit. Fine. Lucky I love you." She chuckled.

Your POV

As the dance finished, Ciel called for everyone's attention. "I want to thank you all for coming. I hope you all enjoyed it and have a merry Christmas!" The girls looked at you. You stepped forward. "I would also like to say, I have a very special gift for my lovely fiancée. After a couple weeks of deciding, I have come to the conclusion that..... I'm pregnant!" The crowd clapped.
After everyone left, you and Ciel went to his bedroom and layed in bed together. "Is it true? Are you really pregnant?" You turned your head and looked at him. "Yeah.. They're due in September." He nodded. "Wait. .. They?" He grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers. "We're having triplets." He looked at you and smiled. "I'm so happy. I'm going to be a father. My life in the darkness is finally in the light. I love you and our children."
Leaning over, Ciel placed his head on your stomach. "Hello in there. This is your daddy. You'll love it out here. Your mommy is beautiful, you have a big house, it will be great! Sleep now my children, daddy loves you" He placed a kiss on your stomach as you giggled. "Good night Ciel, Merry Christmas." Ciel, with his arm drapped over you, pulled you into his bare chest. "Good night (Y/N), Merry Christmas. I love you."

------ Եհҽ ҽղժ -----