From Bad to Good: part 2 - Home

*Ciel's POV*

 Ciel glancing at his newly found maid across from him noticed something. ~what is that under her hat? It looks almost like.. fur?~ he sat quietly, thinking to himself. ~What is it about her? I can feel something about her that... just isn't right~ 

*Your POV*

looking out the carriage window, you spotted a large mansion on a hill. Without realizing it, you let out a small gasp. "You like it do you?" Ciel said with a chuckle. You turned to him and shook your head with a grin plastered on your face. As you pulled up to the mansion, Sebastian opened the carriage door and offered you his hand. Hesitantly, you placed your hand in his. You glided down with ease, softly landing on the ground. "Thank you." you spoke softly, looking at the ground. 

          Ciel walked up to you and placed his fingers under your (s/c) chin. "Don't look away from me or Sebastian. We are your masters. Now, go inside and get changed, Sebastian will give you your first order. Understand?" Your large (e/c) eyes trembled in fear as you looked at him. You nodded your head when you felt something....wind against your (2f/c) ears. This was bad. Tears began to run down your face. You heard gasps from the two around you. Your face dropped in shame. Ciel lifted your face up towards his. "Wha-what a-are you?" I looked at him with my damp (e/c) eyes. "She's a neko..." you turned to Sebastian and saw him wide-eyed. You looked back at Ciel and nodded, agreeing with Sebastian. "We will talk about this later. Mey-Rin! Come and show her to her new room. She will be boarding with you." You turned and spotted a girl with redish- purplish (Sorry! can't remember my colors.) hair up in pigtails, and big circular glasses. (OMG! Harrys sister! ha ha ha, get it ? no? *goes in corner sulking while mumbling to self about how everyone should know him*) and a floor-length maids uniform. "Y-Yes young master!" She ran up, grabbing your hand and practically dragging you through the large manor. 

 Sorry it's so short! I may not continue this story. If I get at least 1 comment, I will continue and lemon will be next for sure.