Lemon Part 2

Recap: Ciel just whipped yo ass (literally) and he has just finished. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

*He has to be done, right?* wrong. very wrong. "Now,  this whip shall serve two purposes, one was just demonstrated, the other comes now." Remember that tube? sell that was lube. Putting some on the palm of his hand, Ciel rubs the handle of the whip with it, then he wipes some around your unexpectant butt hole. "Ready?" Shyly, you nod. He begins to push the handle in your butt. Tears prick the side of your eyes. Sebastian notices and starts kissing away all the falling tears while whispering sweet nothings to you. Slowly, Ciel pulls the whip in and out, in and out, gradually gaining speed. "u-ugh!  ....... Ciel...yes!" you moan while he begins to twist it. "A-aahh! i-i'm gonna!..." on that he pulled it out. "Sebastian leave." Grumbling, the raven haired hottie stood up and bowed. "Yes my lord." He said through clenched teeth. With that he left. You and Ciel alone. With no one to hold up your front, your head rested on the floor. Ciel on the other hand let Jr free and began to align with your wet virgin heat. "You have been very bad (Y/n). Get ready to learn your lesson." With one of his hands on your binded ones, the other on your hip, he slammed into you. 'AAHhhh.....C-Ciel! it hurts!" You yelled weakly as salty tears slid down your face. "Ssshhhh....." he started rubbing your welted butt cheeks gently while whispering sweet nothings in your ear. After about 5 minutes, your decided to roll your hips. Damn it was a good idea. "uuugghhhnnn...." you groaned in pleasure as you felt all your nerves become numb. Taking that as a sign to move, Ciel went from 0 to 100 in an instant. Pounding harder and harder into you, while holding you by your hair. Did I mention Sebby came back? No? well he did and in front of you, stood Sebby on his knees, with his counterpart in your mouth. The harder Ciel thrust, the deeper Sebastian went. Then Sebastian started twitching. 'aww shit'. With another thrust, he cummed into your mouth and down your throat, and you drank it up like a good girl. Moments later a tight knot formed in your stomach, on the verge of breaking. "Uugh, Ciel! I-I'm g-gonna!" "Just let go!" With that you cummed all over his member. You being exhausted lied there while Ciel still pounded into you. Then he twitched. "(Y/N)!" He screamed as he shot his seed into your womb. He then lazily pulled out and layed down next to you. "H-have you *pant* learned your *pant*lesson?" You groggily shook your head, then went to sleep.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Bonus scene &&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Hey Mey-Rin? What just happened?" Finnian and Mey-Rin had just watched the whole scene from afar. "W-Well it appears the young lord just got laid, yes he does! *Shoves tissues up her and Finny's nose to stop blood flow* With bright sparkles in his eyes, Finny got an idea. Grabbing Mey-Rin's wrist, he drug her to his room. "Come on Mey-Rin! Let's get laid!"

##################################################

Thank you! this is my ciel x reader x Sebastian lemon! Thank you to all the request-ers, comment-ers, voters, and of course, my followers! Now, there is an important authors note about this story next so, stay tuned to be informed! Remember! Read, Comment ( I like reading them^ ~ ^ ), Vote and Follow Me!!!