Real Lemon part

"Punish her." Smirking, Sebastian said "Yes, my lord" 

$@$@"@"@"@"@"""@"@

With that he crashed his pale lips into yours. His left hand slowly snaked up your body, grasping and groping your body on its way north. "S-Sebastian!" you squeaked as his hand groped your breasts. "Oh? Do you like that kitten?" you felt your face heat up. With his left hand still busy with your boobs, his free hand began to slowly untie your dress. Until it was pooled at your feet did you realize what has happened. 

"Sebastian, don't have all the fun, save some for me." You heard a grumble from the black haired hottie as he backed away. Ciel then came up. "Now, this is punishment. bend over." You blushed and did as you were told. Only, your face was still to him. "Really? How am I supposed to get to your ass from here? turn around!" yelping quietly, you obeyed. Your very wet undies were visible to him now. "Hmmm enjoying this? maybe go a little rough and you may learn your lesson. Sebastian, get my case." case? oh god. what could that mean. 'I'm screwed' you thought to yourself. "Here, master" with a grunt in return, Ciel opened the case of doom. slowly, he pulled out....... a whip, rope, and a tube. "Sebastian, come hold her front up. this may take a moment." Sebastian licked his lips. "Yes my lord."

####***##*####******####*

Sebastian is now holding your head and breasts up with his hands, while Ciel is behind you, preparing. His slim fingers then hook under the hem of your panties and pulled them to the floor. "hands." Ciel said huskily. "w-w-what?" "give me your hands" you lifted them, only to have them tied behind your back. Then with one hand he held your bound hands in his and the other he raised the whip up with *Smack* the whip came down on your butt cheek. it stung, yet, it was turning you on more. *Smack* *Smack* Over and over he whipped your butt, finally stopping. 

*****************

Okay! so OMG! 175 reads!?! 2 'update please' 'S !?! I feel like .....*stands up on table* A star! *Dramatic pose* No really, thank you for all your support. remember! Vote/star, comment ( I love reading them) , and Follow me please!!!!!!  this is a 2pt. Lemon!