10 ; ep -yule -log

yes i stole the chapter title from the christmas special of the adventurous adventures of one direction k cool

* ° . • *

It has been a few months since Michael and Calum became a "thing."

( Michael hated the term "boyfriend", it made him cringe a little, so the two had decided that "thing" was a much better term. )

Ryan was still Calum's responsibility, what with Mali's business trip being extended. Mali wasn't happy about it, wanting to see Ryan once more, but Calum promised to take care of Ryan as best he could.

And now that he had Michael, it was going to make his job much easier.

Ryan had grown an extreme liking to the red head, or Uncle Mikey, as Ryan liked to call him.

The pale boy had become a sort of father figure to the little boy. A very bad influence father figure, but a father figure nonetheless.

Michael would always take Ryan to the park, and would even go out of his way and play football and other "sporty" activities.

The red head wasn't exactly happy about having to do physical exercise, but if it made the kid happy, it made him happy.

And with Michael's childlike brain, the two would always play with Ryan's action figures, Michael creating the most badass worlds and stories for him to act out with the small nine year old.

But Calum didn't really mind that Ryan and Michael had become so close, he actually was very content about it.

He could never do that sort of stuff with Ryan. The default stereotypical guy stuff, as Calum liked to call it.

But now, Michael could lend a hand. It was almost as if they were a small little family, and all three were very happy about it.

And so, wife Calum, would always call over husband Michael to help babysit child Ryan for the day, and the process would be carried out.

( But it was mainly because Calum enjoyed the cuddles Michael would give him when Ryan was put to bed, but no one needs to know that. )

When Mali finally arrived back from her work trip, Michael was finally able to meet the mother of his favourite kid, and lets just say that Mali wasn't that keen on who Calum was dating.

However, as soon as Michael confessed his love for The Notebook, Mali realised that the red head wasn't as bad as she thought he was.

The paler boy even got to meet Calum's parents, the three clicking immediately from the first handshake. Michael had completely wooed them over, and Calum couldn't be happier that his whole family was okay with his boyfriend.

( Don't tell Michael he said "boyfriend." )

Oh, and Lashton had finally broke out of their lovey dovey phase, now entering the stage where they are aware of their surroundings and know when to stop.

The four would even go on double dates, which would always take a lot of persuasion on Calum's part to get Michael to agree to their idea.

But he always gave in, in the end.

Calum and the famous Luke, ended up becoming very close as friends. The correct description would probably be "bromance".
Michael wasn't very fond of it, but whenever Luke was out of his and Calum's sight, he'd always pull the raven haired to the side and kiss him to remind himself that Calum was his and only his.

And so, that's the end of the story.

The story about how a not very big fan of Christmas stumbled into a very large fan of Christmas and the two were put together, to add up to the best Christmas either of them had ever had.