Chapter 29

Arianna P.O.V

Bark. Bark. Bark.

"Snowy" I groaned. "Be quiet."

Bark. Bark. Baaark.

Her barking got louder now. I lifted my head from my pillow and looked at her.

"Whaaaat?" I said, rubbing my head. She looked at me with big eyes. Either she wants food or she had to go to the bathroom.

I groaned again and slid down my slide. I stood up still half asleep and went to Snowy. She ran to the door and started scratching it. I walked over to the door and opened it for her.

She ran downstairs and went straight to her food bowl. I got her some food and water and went to the couch to watch TV.

Next thing I know I'm sleeping.

I woke up feeling something heavy on my stomach. Like as if someone has just took the whole world and put it on my stomach. I opened my eyes and say snowy peacefully lying on my stomach.

"Snowyyyy." I moaned. "Get off of me." I gently pushed her until she was no longer on top of me.

I turned my head and let out a scream as I saw Louis face.

"Jesus Lou I almost peed myself!" I yelled at him.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"I have good news." He said with a smile.

"You got Nandos?" I whispered, trying to be quiet so Niall wouldn't hear me.

"DID SOMEONE SAY NANDOS!?" I heard Niall scream. How did he..?

"NO!" Louis called back. "Anyways the news that I'm gonna tell you is we're going on vacation!"

I stared at him with my eyes wide open. "You're joking."

He shook his head and smiled. "And you can bring three friends."

"OMGOMGOMGOMG!" I shouted jumping all over the room. You see I've never been on vacation. And no tour doesn't count.

"Oh there's more." He smirked. Oh god I'm scared. "You get to bring three friends!"

I stared at him. Too shocked to do anything. I was beyond excited.

He chuckled and pushed me towards the stairs. "Go text or call your friends or something."

I nodded my head and ran to my room with Snowy following behind me. I quickly headed to where my phone was and texted Bella.

"Hey Bella! Ok I have some good news but you have to promise not to freak out."

I pushed send and waited for her to respond. Seconds later she texted me back.

"Oh hey Ari. I can't promise that I won't freak out. It depends on what you're about to tell me :p"

I laughed and sent her a reply.

"Ok so what would you say if I asked you to come to Florida with me, One Direction, and two of my friends?"