Chapter 20

Arianna's P.O.V

The boys were gone doing Lord knows what, so that means that I get to spend the day with Eleanor. But that's a good thing because I just love her. "So Arianna, tell me how you became part of the fandom." Eleanor said. "Oh well I saw them on iCarly and I thought that they were good at singing. They were pretty cute too. Especially the one with the stripes..." I trailed off. "Ha. I guess you never thought you would be living with them." El said. "No never thought that. Of course I wanted to but I didn't know it would be crazy like it is!" I said. "HONEY IM HOMEE!!" Louis screamed. "DID YOU BRING FOOD?" I screamed back. "NO." He replied. "WELL GO GET FOOD." I screamed. We heard the front door open and close, then open again. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Louis asked. "NANDOS. GET ME CHICKEN WINGS AND FRENCH FRIES, OR CHIPS, OR WHATEVER THE HECK YOU CALL THEM IN ENGLAND!" I answered. We then heard the door shut.

~20 minutes later~
"WERE BACK!" Niall screamed. "FOOOOOODDD!!" I screamed. I ran to them, took the food, and ran to the dining table. I opened my chicken wings and immediately started eating. "Slow down! Your gonna eat the bone!" Liam said. "I think she already ate a bone." Harry whispered. "Seriously though. Stop eating like Niall. It's kinda scary.." Louis said. By the time they were done talking I was finished with my wings. They all looked at me like they just saw a ghost. "What? I was hungry! Girls have to eat to ya'know." I said. "Um ok..just next time, try not to eat like Niall. It really is scary." Harry said. Next thing I knew they were all eating Nandos. "These fries are really good." I said. "They're called chips love." Louis said. "Well I'm from America AND AMERICANS CALL THEM FRIES!" I yelled. "Soooo. What were you guys doing today?" I asked them. They all gave each other a look. They were hiding something from me. "It's a surprise." Louis said. "So you can't trust me?" I asked trying to sound hurt. "We can't tell you. You'll have to find out at midnight." Harry said then walked off. Why were they keeping secrets from me? It's not like I'll tweet about it! I stormed off to my room more dramatically than I intended. "Snowy!" I said. My little husky ran up to me. Well she's not that little anymore. She's only 5 months and she's like 100 pounds. I love cuddling with her. She's just so soft and fluffy. "Hi girl!" I said kissing her head. I lay my head down on her stomach and the next thing I knew I was asleep.

Louis P.O.V
I felt bad because we couldn't tell Arianna what we were doing today but it was secret. "Louis I wanna release it noww!!" Niall whined. "Niall you do know it's midnight and half the fandom is asleep." I said. "I know but who cares! We should do it nowwww!!" "Niall I swear to god if you keep whining I will knock you till Tuesday." Harry moaned. Niall hung his head in defeat. "Maybe it won't be such a bad idea to release it now. It will be a nice thing for the fandom to wake up to." Liam suggested. Niall looked up with hope in his eyes. "Alright. We can release it!" I said. "YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!" Niall screamed jumping up and down. "Niall your gonna wake-" I was cut off by barking from upstairs. Snowy. "Nice going Horan you woke the dog and probably Arianna too." Harry said. Coming down the stairs was a mad looking Arianna. "What the heck are you screaming about?" She asked. "Well you know that thing we couldn't tell you about earlier?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. "WE RECORDED A NEW SONG AND WERE GONNA RELEASE IT TONIGHT!!" Niall yelled. "Niall I was gonna tell her!" I whined. "Ooooh what's the song called!?" She asked. "DRAG ME DOWN!!" Niall screamed again. "NIALL I WAS GONNA TELL HER!" I screamed pretending to cry. "Can I listen to it!?" She asked excitedly. "NIALL DONT YOU DARE IM GONNA TELL HER! Yes you can listen to it." I said. "Li gimmie the iPad." I said. Liam handed me the iPad and I put on the song. Arianna seemed to like it. "This is really good!!" She said. "But it's not my favorite song." She said. "Then what's your favorite song?" Harry asked. "No Control you sillys!!" She said. I smiled as she poked my nose. She's like a mini version of me and we aren't even blood related. She was tracing one of my tattoos with her finger before she fell asleep. I brought her up to her room, kissed her forehead and left. "I love you..daddy" she whispered before falling asleep. Daddy. She never called me daddy before. I smiled at the thought and went to sleep.