Chapter 22

Louis P.O.V

When I walked into the bathroom I almost passed out. There standing by the song was Arianna standing there with blades in her hands. She was just twirling them around on her fingers, like she was about to do it any moment. "A-Arianna." I managed to get out. I can't believe she's doing this just because if some fans! She was startled a little bit by me. She turned around and her face grew red by embarrassment. "Why. Why where you gonna do this?" I asked. "I wasn't gonna I was just thinking about doing it." She said. "But the question is why." I asked. "Because of the fans." She said quietly. I let out a stressed sigh and ran my hand through my hair. "I'm sorry.." She said looking at the ground. She looked at me with sad eyes. "Arianna. Don't ever think about doing that again ok?" I asked. "Ok." She said. "Why were those even here anyways?" She asked. "Well, Eleanor used to cut because of the fans. So I took them from her and hid them." I said. "Now can you do me a favor?" I asked. She shook her head yes. "I want you to take these," a said handing her the blades, "and flush them down the toilet." "But won't they get stuck in the pipes?" She asked. "No. Now do it." She did as told and flushed them down the toilet. "Thankyouu." She said. "For what?" I asked confused. "For stoping me from making a bad decision." She said and wrapped me in a hug. We stayed like that for a while until we were interrupted by gurgling stomachs. "I guess I'm hungry." She said giggling a little bit. Then we went to nandos with Niall and he ate all the food :p.

(A/N) sorry for the short chapter :p  I just wanted to get this out so I can write the next chapter. AND for the next few chapters it's gonna be mainly Louis. Idk if I'm gonna put Ariannas P.O.V yet so we'll find out together. Ok Ima go now. PEACE ✌🏻️

~Arianna