Chapter 4

Before I start I hope I'm not putting the up to fast for you. It's my first book and I'm just so excited to write more and more!

Arianna P.O.V
We got into their tour bus. Wow. Now that's something I thought I would never see! "Go on. Sit where ever you want!" Louis said. He was my favorite. I love them all but Louis is the one that I love most. I sat down. "That's my spot." He said. I stood up and found another place to sit. "Hey that's where I sit!" Harry said. I stood up again and found another seat. "You ain't sitting there either!" Niall said trying not to laugh. There was only 2 more seats and I'm guessing that's where Liam and Zayn sat. "You know what. I'll just sit on the floor." I said and sat down on the floor. "I don't think someone as pretty as you should sit on the floor!" Louis said. I blushed. Wait is that weird? Blushing at my "dads"? Technically they were all my adopted fathers but I'll just consider them as brothers. "Here you go. The comfiest seat we have!" Louis said. "Thanks but I'll just sit-" "No I will not let you sit on the floor!" Louis cut me off. He grabbed me by the shoulders and sat me in the chair. "Easy Lou!" Zayn yelled. "I didn't hurt you did I?" Louis asked. "No no! I'm absolutely fine. You didn't hurt me one bit!" I said. He had a worried look on his face but then he became more relaxed. "So! As your new family I think we should get to know you better!" Liam said. The bus was starting to move. "Um. Well my name is Arianna. I'm 11 years old. I've been in an orphanage all my life until now. My favorite song is...well I like all of your songs! I'm a HUGE directioner! And most of the songs I have on my phone are by you guys." I said proudly. I was a little sleepy and felt my eyes get heavy. I opened and closed my eyes very slowly. "Are you tired? Do you want to go to sleep?" Louis asked. I sleepily nodded my head yes. "Here sleep in my bunk." He said. He picked me up and placed me into his bunk on the tour bus. I immediately fell asleep.