Chapter Nine- That Would be Funny Right Harry?

Start from the beginning

"Oh no-" I quickly try and explain but Harry cuts me off straight away.

"Friends. Right?" I look at him and he nods shyly at me.

"Uh yeah of course, friends" I say softly after a second or so of silent staring.

"Sorry my bad, well are you guys busy now? I mean I would love to catch up with you Harry and get to know you too Amy" Frances asks kindly. I honestly am starving and wouldn't care who I ate food with right now I bet we're going for lunch. Well we better be anyway.

"Uh no I don't think we're in a rush to get back are we?" Harry looks at me and I shake my head straight away.

"No no" I reply.

"Great, I'm meeting my fiancé for lunch now actually so I'd like it if you guys would join us?" Frances says and mentally thank her.

"Sure I'm up for it" Harry says and she nods.

"Yeah" I add.

"Come on then, escort the pregnant lady please" she holds her arm out for Harry to link with her and Harry grabs my hand and pulls me along behind him after flashing me a sincere smile which I kindly return.

"Where to?" He says.

-------

After arriving at a small restaurant on the edge of one of New Yorks finest streets we finally had our food in front of us and we're tucking in. Frances sat opposite me next to her fiancé Donny on the round table we sat at. Donny was lovely and was covered in tattoo's which were really interesting. Harry spoke with Frances mainly about several things. Frances asked me questions about my family and school and Harry asked more too. Donny was quite but very funny when he did speak. You could he admired Frances by the way he studied her as we ate or when she spoke. It was admirable to watch.

"Amy?" Harry's voice snaps me out of my daze as he gives me a stern look.

"Uh sorry what?" Harry rolls his eyes before turning to Frances before speaking.

"No she doesn't" I look at Harry and he furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"Come get a drink with me Frances" Donny says as he stands up, excusing himself from the table.

"Alright" Frances nods as she stands up before taking her fiancé hand and walking to the bar

"Are you alright?" Harry asks me straight away.

"Uh yeah, I was just zoning out"

"We can go if you want? I mean I know this isn't what we planned-"

"No this is lovely, they're lovely and the food is great" I say as I take the last sip of my drink whilst smiling.

"It is but its getting late" he says as he puts down his knife and fork.

"We'll go after this then?" I raise an eyebrow and he nods.
"Yeah, can I ask you a question? I know it's stupid b-" I shake my head whilst putting my drink down.

"No sure go ahead" he cuts me off.

"Why do you think Jade and Klaus are going out on a date?" I sigh.