I grabbed her and held her as she cried in my chest. 10 mins later she stopped and started to share a moment that they had a while back.

Kamari's POV

I talked about my brother as August held on to me. I miss him so much. Times like this he would be here telling me everything will be alright. I remember this one particular night with him that I would never forget.

-flashback-

I was sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching tv. Pretty little liars just ended and I started to watch the bad girls club. I heard keys rattling in door and I knew it was Ah'kari coming home. I jumped up and hugged him so tightly.

Me: Hey bro I missed you

Him: I see. But go get ready I'm taking you out.

Me: really for what?

Him: I might not be here on your birthday and I want to make sure I see a smile on yo face before I leave.

Me: awe broskiee how nice but you don't have to take me anywhere. We can just chill here. I know we need to save the money and I can get a j-

Him: naah naah what I told you about working?

Me: ion need a job I need an education leave the hustling to you.

Him: exactly so you promise to finish school right?

Me:yes Ah'kari.

Him: good. And don't worry about the money. I got it . Now go get dressed so I can take my beautiful ass sister out.

Me: ok bro give me 30.

I went to my room and picked out something simple.  I went and took a quick shower and got dressed. I didn't feel like doing my hair so I put a cap on.  I grabbed my keys and phone and walked back into the living room.

Him: there goes my favorite sister. You ready to leave with your favorite brother?

Me: yes brother I am

Him: Ight leggo.

And we left and went to the movies , the arcade and the mall. My brother was spoiling the fuck outta me tonight.

We pulled over to our special cliff and talked.

Him: aye sis?

Me: yea bro?

Him: man look . I won't be here for you forever Ight.

Me: and why is that ? We suppose to be forever

Him: yea I know. But a lot of people want ya boy dead. And I can't stand the thought of me leaving and not spending my last days with you. You are my rock Kamari you hold me together. And if I die tomorrow I want you to know how much I love you and everything thing I did was for you Ight. Never forget me sis. Man I love you.

At this point I couldn't stop crying.  I couldn't even look at him. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my guardian angel. He is my everything.

Ah'kari: Kamari say something please?

Me: I love you too big bro.

Ah'kari: forever and always?

Me: forever and always Ah'kari forever and always

We cryed with each other for about a half an hour. Once we stopped we seen this couple walking past. We asked can the take a picture of us and they did.

-flashback over-

That was June 16. The day before my brother died. The last picture we took. The last time we said how much we loved each other. I wish I could of said more. But he knew how much I loved him. Forever and always. I looked up at August and he wiped my tears.

Me: I wish I could of said more. It's like he knew he was going to die .

August: I'm sorry ma. I know what you dealing with. I miss Melvin too. But they in a better place. Looking over us.

Me: Yea you right. Thanks for listening to me.

Him: it was the least I could do I mean you did save a nigga life.

Me: it was nothing. I know you would of done the same for me.

Him: as long as you know.

We got up and drove back to my place. We got into bed and feel asleep. That is when it hit me . I have no more worries. Here I am wrapped up in the cover with August hand around me. I am finally free. John is dead. Game over.

Anonymous POV

So she killed John. She better watch her back. Cause August is mine. And I want her out of the picture. Imma kill her not now... Not later.... But when she least expects it. Revenge never felt so good.

________________________________________________

So john's dead? Finally!

They finally kissed again. So what does that mean for them in the future?

Who is after Kamari?

I legit almost cried writing that flashback .

Comment and rate. Tell me what you think.