Chapter 1: Fairy Hunter

First of all let's get some things out of the way. This is pure AU, so Edolas doesn't exist as an alternate world. Instead it's a dark guild and the Edolas Fairy Tail don't exist. Ember Knightwalker is an OC but is based heavily off Erza Knightwalker and is only named that as an alias. People will be calling her 'Erza' when they're speaking and it'll be written as 'Ember' in third POV so don't get confused. So for no confusion when she infiltrates Fairy Tail people will be calling her Ember as not to confuse her with Erza Scarlet. And as 'Scarlet' was the surname Jellal gave Erza in the Tower of Heaven it is not her real surname so in this fic it will be Knightwalker. Hope this is all understandable and enjoy the story
___________________________

A scarlet haired woman stood against a brick wall, arms folded against her chest and watching a figure across the street from her with a predatory gaze in her dark brown eyes

A scarlet haired woman stood against a brick wall, arms folded against her chest and watching a figure across the street from her with a predatory gaze in her dark brown eyes. Her scarlet hair flowed down her back in wild waves, a knot of hair tied up at the top and flowing down. Her bangs were pushed to the side, completely obscuring her right eye.

The woman was dressed in a provocative armour-based outfit consisting of a breast-plate that leaves her stomach and cleavage exposed and a dark bikini bottom with a white cloth obscuring her left hip, held in place by a brown belt. She wore gauntlets and greaves on her forearms and forelegs and hanging down from her thighs. She wore a dark scarf around her neck that had rips and tears along the ends.

The man she was watching noticed her staring and a smirk appeared across his face. He trudged up to her, his motorcycle boots clinking against the pavement.

"Why hello there miss, what is a beautiful young woman like you doing out here?" the man asked in an annoying accent.

"I can ask you the same question sir," the woman says back, stepping off the wall. "Tell me, are you the guild master of Crescent Moon? You look familiar."

"Yes, I am," the man answered, sounding arrogant about it. "Are you interested in joining my guild? What is your name?"

"Erza," the woman answered. "Erza Knightwalker."

That was a lie. Her real name was Ember Knightwalker. But no one knew that.

"Really?" the man asked, sounding curious. "You have a striking resemblance to Titania Erza Scarlet."

"Really?" Erza asked, feigning surprise. She knew her twin sister, the real Erza Knightwalker, was a part of a light guild under the alliance of Titania Erza Scarlet, but she had no idea which guild her twin was a part of.

"You didn't answer my question from before Miss Knightwalker," the Crescent Moon Guild Master says. "What are you doing out here alone? It's not safe at this time of hour."

"You're right sir," Ember says, taking on an afraid tone in her voice. "I was on my way home from shopping and I got lost on the way back."

The Crescent Moon Guild Master stepped forward and moved a strand of hair over her left ear and stared into her eyes.