Parallel Universe

I was sitting in the lab writing in my journal while listening to music when Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo, and Mr.Davenport walked in. "Inventing the wheel? boring. Discovering electricity? snooze. Sliced bread? lame. But now, Davenport industries introduces the world's first...Proton Fuser!" Mr. Davenport says while snapping his fingers and then pointing his fingers at his invention with his thumbs up. We all just look at him weirdly. " Ya know for a scientist you'd think your payoffs would be a bit more proportionate to your buildups." leo said and I nodded. "Uh, the payoff is that it allows us to see the orgins of the universe. This thing fuses sub-atomic particles, so we can understand how planets form." Mr . Davenport says and I just roll my eyes at him. "Well, we already understand how boredom forms." Bree said and I laughed while giving her a high five. "Haven't you ever wondered where stuff comes from? Galaxies? Stars? Planets?" He asked us and I thought about it. "This stuff, NO. Onion rings, YES." Adam said and I just rolled my eyes at his stupidity. "Guys, I have always wanted to build this thing, and now it's reality. It's an important life lesson: if you have a dream, believe in it, 'cause it can happen." Mr. Davenport said. "Um, Mr. Davenport, isn't it dangerous to tinker with the fabric of the universe?" Chase said and Adam laughed. "He said tinker." Adam said and I smacked the back of his head. "Yes, technically, it could destabilize the earth, or open up a wormhole into a parallel universe. But, I made it and I want to play with it, so..." Mr. Davenport said and walked over to its control pad and doing something. He turned it on and blue lasers came out of the sides and into the middle. "Prepare to be amazed!" Mr. Davenport said and Chase turned to Adam, Bree, and I. "Or gravely injured." He told us and I nodded. The proton fuser started to work until it stopped. "Once again, big buildup, teeny, tiny payoff." Leo said and I nodded. The lab doors opened and Tasha walked in. "Okay, the popcorn is popping and the movie is uploaded. Or downloaded. Whatever, the red thingy is blinking green. Just head upstairs, it's movie time!" Tasha told us and Adam, Bree, Chase, and I walked to the elevator and got in.

-upstairs-

We were watching the movie and we started laughing. I glanced at Leo and could tell that he was trying to look at the tv. He got close to the couch, laughing when Tasha caught him. "Leo!" She yelled causing him to shriek and drop the plate he was holding onto the floor causing it to break. She started yelling at him and it kind of go annoying.

Leo POV:

I walked into the lab angry. "Stupid chores." I said and looked at the proton fuser, which was on and a big hole was forming wind blowing on me. "I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. This isn't gonna end well. Help! Help! Help!" I yelled while being sucked into the hole. "Help! Please help!" I yelled but it was too late.

*in parallel universe*

I got dropped down to the floor and I was in the lab. I stood up and looked around while cleaning myself off. "I do not know what just happened, but I need a bathroom!" I said and ran to the elevator getting in.

*upstairs*

When I got upstairs, most of the furniture in the living room was white or grey. "Whoa." I said and touched the white piano that was in the living room. Just then mom walked in on the phone. "Oh, you don't like my software design? Well, that doesn't really matter, because you are fired!" She said. My hand accidentally nudged the white vase that was on the piano and dropped to the floor breaking. 'Why would you put a vase there?!' I thought to myself. "Mom I'm so sorry, I didn't even know that was there." I said and she walked to the living room. "Break what ever you want Leo, I can afford a thousand of those." She said. "You can?" I asked curious. "Of course. One of the many perks of being a billionaire. Well, that and being able to tease millionaire." She told me and I walked over to her, making sure to step over the broken vase on the floor. "Wait, where is everybody? I thought we were watching a movie? And when did we move into an Italian furniture showroom?" I asked and she closed her iPad and looked at me. "I don't have time for this, Leo. Tasha technologies isn't going to run itself." She said walking away. "Tasha technologies?" I asked myself. "Honey, toss me my keys." She told me and I grabbed her keys. I tossed the keys hoping she would catch them but they shot through the door making a hole. "Mom, did you see what I just did?" I asked. She smiled. "Yeah, that was a good one. You took out the Goldberg's mailbox. Now remember honey, no using your bionics at school." She said opening the door and walking out. "What bionics?" I said looking at my hands until lightning came out of my fingers, hitting the chandelier causing it to fall to the ground. Mr. Davenport ran into the room. "Leo I heard a crash. Are you okay?" He asked me and I told him what happened. And told me what that was and we started talking about it. I then left to go to school.