Speed trapped

Hey! Welcome back to my book. Here is season two!!
🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈

I was in the lab with my family and I was painting my nails. I painted them as like the cyber deal screen but with purple, and for one finger I have it as Eddie.also I was listening to Jake Miller on my phone with my ear phones so I obviously wasn't listening to what Chase was saying. I really want to go to the new froyo store that is opening Tonight. I was wearing a cream colored knee length dress, a black leather jacket, black knee high heeled boots, a diamond necklace, pearl earrings, and a black bracelet. "You are not going anywhere tonight, after school your coming home." Mr. Davenport said and I growled. Chase patted my shoulder and I calmed down. Adam walked over to me and took a bag out of his jacket that was unopened full of extreme sour patch kids. He knows they calm me down when I'm mad. Bree saw my nails and squealed causing me to turn to her and look at her like she was crazy. "What?" I asked her and she pointed at my nails. "That's so amazing Dani! You did a nail design of Eddie and the cyber desk screen only purple and on the other hand it's all of us!" She said and showed my nails to everyone. They all clapped at how amazing I did them. I told them I was gonna go get breakfast and went upstairs.

*later*

We were down in the lab and Leo was saying what we can't do anymore. He turned to me. "And no more pranks and sneaking out to find a boyfriend." He said. 'Does he not know?' I asked myself. I laughed and he looked at me like I was crazy. "What's so funny?" He asked me and I snapped my fingers and put my hand out infront of Adam and he put a huge bag of extreme sour patch kids mixed with regular sour patch kids. "It's just that you don't know, I mean Adam, Bree, and Chase know. Don't you guys?" I said and turned to my siblings and they nodded and laughed at how Leo still hasn't figured it out yet. "Tell me what is it?!" Leo said anxiously. "Who have I held hands with recently?" I asked him and he made a face that said 'who has she held hands with recently?' And then shrugged. I rolled my eyes before sighing. "I am dating Marc-" I said but was cut off by Leo gasping. "You are dating the person that we don't like?" He asked and I rolled my eyes at how stupid he is Being. "Actually were all friends with him." Chase said putting a hand on my shoulder trying to take a piece of my candy but I hit his hand away. Mr. Davenport  ran in all happy "it's here it's here!" He said and we all asked him and he ran back into the room he just came from and showed us a car that can drive itself. But Tosha came in and told us we have to go to school right now or else we're going to be late.

*at School*

I got bored so I decided to put on a show. I haven't performed in a month too so. I stood up and pressed play on my music and started singing scat causing everyone to turn to me even my siblings, Leo, and Marcus to turn to me surprised.

*starts scat singing*

I'm showing my respect
For the ones who came before,
Cause they
Opened up the door
And they got it,
They got it

I'm standing here you see,
Because all the history
Gave me reason to believe
That I got it, I got

If you can dream it
You can be it
If you can feel it
You can believe it

Because I am, you are, we are
Exceptional, exceptional
Yeah, I am, you are, we are
Exceptional, exceptional

E To the X
To the c-e-p
To the T to the I
To the O-N-A-L

From the E to the X
To the C-E-P
To the T to the I
To the O-N-A-L

From the E to the X
To the C-E-P
To the T to the I
To the O-N-A-L