Missin' the Mission

"We did awesome!!!!" I yelled and my siblings nodded. We had just gotten back from a Mission. "Now that is how you lead a mission." Mr. Davenport said. "Why thank you!" Chase said. But I knew that Mr. Davenport was talking about himself. I tuned out of everything until I heard Mr. Davenport say something. "But every Olympian needs a Bronze, Silver, and Platinum." Mr. Davenport said pointing to Adam, Bree, and I. "Woohoo, I'm a silver!" Adam said punching Mr. Davenport in the shoulder causing Mr. D to fly into the doors. He looked up at us shocked. "Don't look at us. Your the one who gave super strength to a box of rocks." I said and my siblings nod. I grabbed my Song book and started writing a new song. I came back to reality when Chase nudged me with his elbow. "Yes Chase?" I asked and he told me that we have to go put up the rest of our gear, so I grabbed my journal and walked with my siblings.

*Later*

Today I was wearing Grey skinny jeans, a white flower shirt, some cream colored high heeled ankle boots, a black jacket, and I had a cream colored bag. I was talking to Calum while walking with my siblings and Adam told us this joke causing all of us to laugh. "Not so fast!" We heard and I rolled my eyes. Perry started going off about how we missed school and blah blah blah. I started listening when I heard something about detention. "Wait what?" I asked them and Calum turned to me. "Perry just said that you, Adam, Bree, and Chase have detention today because you weren't here yesterday." He said and that got me mad. Commando app loading 29% flash across my vision. "Um Calum I'll see you later, k?" I said and he nodded before walking off. "Guys commando loading 30%!!" I said and they all tried to calm me down. I walked over to my locker and grabbed my skateboard. "Well we better start heading to detention." I said and started riding down the halls.

*Detention*

Perry started going off about something but when she finished being boring I got bored so I decided to sing one of my songs. I got up and started playing the music.

Watch this

Be be be my BFF 'cause
Idk what's coming
Next and I'll be
Lmho with the
Rest so ttylxox

Be be be my BFF 'cause
Idk what's coming
Next and I'll be
Lmho with the
Rest so ttylxox

Show up in the
Same dress we
Don't know who
Wore it best

Not make a
Big deal act
Like its a
New trend

Look good
When we go
'Round here
Try on these
Boots

I found this boy
Who said
Your sweet
He's got a
Best friend

YOU'LL
ALWAYS
BE
MINE

Be be be my BFF 'cause
Idk what's coming
Next and I'll be
Lmho with the
Rest so ttylxox

Be be be my BFF 'cause
Idk what's coming
Next and I'll be
Lmho with the
Rest so TTYLXOX

I'm a better me
When you're here
Next to me LJK
Can't you tell
We're ROTFFL

Who needs words
When we got
Hearts, smile
T-t-t-time goes
By so fast but
Are meant to last

YOU'll
ALWAYS
BE
MINE

Be be be my BFF 'cause
Idk what's coming
Next and I'll be
Lmho with the
Rest so ttylxox