Chapter Two: Red Ribbon Reformation

Chi-Chi left the shop placing her book into her backpack. Walking along she heard a cry for help. Sounded like another woman in distress. Sounds of ruffling was heard, then a loud smack followed by. Chichi's eyes opened as she heard the sound of a hand clashing the woman's cheek.

Running into the near by ally she seen two intolerant red ribbon goons attacking a defenseless girl. "Oh god please help me..." She cried in terror laying on the floor with a bright red cheek.
"Shut your mouth you dog!" One of the goons yelled at her getting ready to hit the poor girl once more.
"HEY! Don't you lay another hand on her you creeps!" Chichi said loudly to both of them as she retaliated, with a quick rush lifting her body from the ground. With a blink of an eye she soon struck one good on the face with a flying kick to his chest, sending him flying back.
"What the he..." The remaining goons words were cut off as chichi struct him pressuring her fist in his gut. The man spat blood on the ground as he was sent tumbling to his defeat.

Chichi dusted her hands and helped the up to her feet. "You okay?" She asked her.
"I am now that you showed up. Thank you so much."
"No problem go to the police station and tell them what happened. Those two won't be waking up for awhile." Chichi said to the woman as she sent her off. Once that was taken care of the Ox princess walked off continuing her business, but couldn't help to think if the red ribbon army are reforming.
"Hmm, this isn't good..I thought we got rid of those scum bags." Her tought rambled on leaving the town.