Chapter 3 Part 1.

Start from the beginning

"Earth to Ali?" Lily says while putting her hand in-front of me. "Oh my god." Jenny said while looking at the dress I want. Then Lily turns her head to the dress, and her eyes widen.

I went to the rack with the white dresses and look for the dress on the mannequin. I only found one and it was my size. I think luck was on my side today. I went to the dressing room, and tried it on.

Saying that it was perfect was practically an understatement. I love how it looked on me. The way it hugged me in the perfect places, and it was loose in the right spots. It felt like it was made for me. It wasn't that long, and wasn't that short. Just right.

As I walked out of the dressing room, I felt gazes on me. Its like everyone stopped to admire the dress. I saw a few of the people who looked at me, some looked amazed, some looked shock, and like always I saw the envious glares. I ignored it to find Lily and Jenny, who were still admiring the dress on the mannequin. I had to get there attention so I slap them both on the arm. They both looked at me in pure shock and a little bit of anger. I asked them "How do I look?" And there eyes looked me from head to toe. I felt a little uncomfortable with them looking at me that way. I spun around, and I couldn't make out the expression on there face.

Then all of a sudden, They both were squealing and going on how beautiful the dress made me look. I was kind of surprised on how long it took them to respond. "You need to buy the dress right now!" Jenny demanded.

I went back into my dressing room and stripped out of the dress, and put my clothes back on. I got out and made my way towards the cahier. I then paid for my dress and then grabbed, Jenny and Lily who were still admiring the dress on the mannequin.

I made my way to the shoe store called SHI by Journeys, and looked for shoes. Then the saleslady came up to me and asked "Is there anything I can help you with?". "Uhm actually, yes. I just bough my prom dress over there in Windsor, and I'm looking for shoes to match." I said nicely. "May I see the dress." She asked. I nodded and showed her the dress, she looked a little surprised (in a good way) and she said "My oh my. What a lovely dress. Any ways lets look for your shoes. Do you want heels or flats?" She asked. "Uhm, heels would be fine." I said. "Perfect. Come this way please." She said gesturing infront of glittery heels.

"These are steven madden shoes and only cost 60 dollars." She said. I simply shook my head.

*10 pairs of shoes later.*

"How about these Ms.?" The saleslady asked.

"No" I said for like the eleventh time. "You can take a break, I'll look around" I said. The saleslady nodded. I spun around to look at the shoes and in that very moment something very sparkly caught my eye. I got closer to it, and in that moment; I knew those were the shoes. I asked the lady to bring me a pair in my size and she nodded and came back with them.

I slipped the shoes on and they fit perfectly. They weren't that high, they were perfect. And I loved the sparkles on them. So I went and paid for them and once I was done Lily and Jenny were waiting for me outside the store. They left when I saw the fifth pair of shoes.

"Lets go get some beauty sleep!" Jenny said. We all definitely agreed to that.

We made our way to the car and I got in the passenger seat, and we all rolled down the windows. Then I turned on the radio and '22' by Taylor Swift came on, and we all sang to it.

22

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
And make fun of our exes, uh uh uh uh
It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
To fall in love with strangers uh uh uh uh
Yeaaaah
We're happy free confused and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical oh yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh uh

I don't know about you but im feeling 22
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me but I bet you want to
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22

It seems like one of those nights
This place is too crowded too many cool kids
It seems like one of those nights
We ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming instead of sleeping
Yeaaaah
We're happy free confused and lonely in the best way
It's miserable and magical oh yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the heartbreaks, it's time uh uh

I don't know about you but im feeling 22
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me but I bet you want to
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22

I don't know about you, 22, 22

It feels like one of those nights
We ditch the whole scene
It feels like one of those nights
We won't be sleeping
It feels like one of those nights
You look like bad news I gotta have you, I gotta have you

I don't know about you but im feeling 22
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me but I bet you want to
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22

Dancing like 22, yeah, 22, yeah yeah

It feels like one of those nights
We ditch the whole scene
It feels like one of those nights
We won't be sleeping
It feels like one of those nights
You look like bad news I gotta have you, I gotta have you

*END OF SONG I DO NOT OWN THE SONG/LYRICS*

We then dropped jenny of and then Lily dropped me off.

When I went to my room. I went straight to the bed and fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys....another chapter......yay.. im going to start the other one today and try to finish it tomorrow or after. so hope you enjoy and ill see you soon. no pic in this chapter.

song of the chapter on the side

questions you may ask.

How old are you? Im 14 :P

Ethnicity? Mexican ;) You know we do it better. lol jk (Maybe)

Where do I live? America, close to Chicago and ohio!( indy)

what do I like a lot? I LOVE PIE :3

when is the CEO going to show up? maybe next chapter (CHPT.3 Part 2)

peace

COMMENT FAN AND VOTE :) ILL MAYBE RETURN THE FAVOR...IF I LIKE YOU